• eman%s's Photo
    Here it is. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Posted Image

The download is a .rar file with the park, RCT2 Reliable, and the backstory/walkthrough. Please read the backstory first, it will add to the park. (Hopefully)
    All comments are greatly appreciated, and I hope you guys like it. :)

http://rapidshare.de...atwave.rar.html
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    No rides :(

Looks nice, I will comment on it later after loading it up and reading the backstory.

Edited by geewhzz, 30 July 2006 - 01:42 PM.

• Ling%s's Photo
    ummm... no rides and that weird-ass reservoir thing... wtf?

nice archy tho
  • eman%s's Photo
    Did you download it? There is a "ride", just no coasters, since they would be somewhat out of place considering what I was going for. :)
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Okay, just took a look at it and read the story. The story was very well thought out and creative, I just can't see how that would be a business opportunity for tourism, lol. There seemed to be nothing interesting about Heatwave for anyone to want to buy it.

You have a knack for creating theme and story though eman, just apply that to a real park and it should get interesting real fast =)
  • eman%s's Photo
    Heh, part of he concept was the fact that there would be nothing to make it a tourism spot, aside from the seemingly pointless fact that it was victim to glacial runoff. Being a Trump, Jimmy Jo saw this as a pointless perk off of which he could create a profit. :p
    Not to sound pushy or anything, but could I possibly get some more feedback, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Edited by eman, 03 August 2006 - 12:25 AM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading