Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

hi, guys

Edited by HANJIHOON, 14 August 2006 - 08:29 AM.

• ekimmel%s's Photo
    This thread needs a "modem users beware" warning... Those pics took forever and I'm on a corporate LAN.

I'm no RCT3 expert but that looks pretty good.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    That looks really nice, I always wish I could have gotten a grasp on RCT3 because I have seen some really amazing stuff done with it
  • danieL%s's Photo
    쿠쿠쿠 사람들 평이 좋네요...

그나저나 제목좀 어떻게 해보심...ㅡㅡ;;

제목을 공원 이름으로 하는게 낳을거 같음...
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    speak a english
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Don't mean to be a downer, but it needs something, but I don't think it's the ride here that needs something.. I think if this had some part of a park built around it, this would be just about picturesque for me. Good looking ride. The only thing that makes me question the ride is the speed at which it goes on this - there's no ascents (at least not above the end of the launch run) so I hope people won't die on this. Anyone wanna help me on this? I seem to be English deprived today.
  • ZeRoSkIlL%s's Photo
    I don't play RCT3, but this looks prettah awesome!
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Hey, that looks nice...I'd like to take a virtual ride on that coaster.
  • Trajan%s's Photo
    Very nice. Looks good from all angles, and would be a great ride to ride. :nod:
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    RCT3 sure does look purdy.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    It's very pretty, but it's just a coaster among spread of trees. If this was RCT or 2, it would have gotten massacred. ;)
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    You know, I might be asking for a bit much, but is there any way you could make your supports more pronounced? The shadows form all the trees cover them up and for a coaster that twists on itself so much, I think the supports add more thrills to a rider and also add to the "chaos" of the coaster's layout (if done correctly).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading