(Archive) Advertising District / Applewood 2

• yyo%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Very sound, very attractive, very atmospheric, and very, very boring.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    The first screen is so much better than the second. I love the warm tones there.

But they're both very pretty.

-ACE
  • Akasha%s's Photo
    By the name i just knew it was you. Good to see you still alive, and it looks very serene as always. The only problem I have with the first screen is the awning in the topleft, never really liked them in that way personally, if the upstanding edges were flat it would look better to me. Keep it up.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Oh, I'm going to like this project. If it has that realistic quality that the first one did, then it'll be great. Just make it bigger then the last one! That was still one of my favorite LL parks. Hoping you'll finish this one.
  • posix%s's Photo
    aaah, yyo. i missed you.
    lovely screens.

good luck on finishing.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    That first screen is wonderful. Great colors, the architecture is nice, and the atmosphere is amazing. I'm not to sure on the second screen its extremely boring but still it has some old-school qualities. I love the foliage in both screens.

Nice stuff yyo, cant wait to see more
  • Valp%s's Photo
    I loved the first one, and this one looks great as well (especially the first screen). Can't wait for the release.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    The colors are really nice and it gives me that fantasy forrest feel in the first screen. The second screen isn't that much but still very nice work overall.
    -JDP
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Can you do anything about the mass of supports in the second pic? KInda takes the "serene" out of the pic, for me.
  • newk%s's Photo
    yup i agree with rhynos on the log flume, but otherwise it looks very nice. i like the combo of grass, rock, and dirt land in the second pic.
  • Leonardofury%s's Photo
    I like the look of this. Keep up the good work.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    very pretty and great atmosphere too.

now let's see more of that coaster. :)

~RCTCA~
  • RMM%s's Photo
    The first screen is very relaxing. I like it but the second needs some spice.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    If I remember correctly, I loved the first Applewood. So I am looking forward to this, the first screen looks very good.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Ah, it's so beautiful. It's like a breath of fresh air.
  • ZeRoSkIlL%s's Photo
    Thats some of the best LL shits I've ever seen. Or maybe I haven't seen enough.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Retro and beautiful thats what i like to see. Love your work yyo keep up the good work
  • yyo%s's Photo
    I'm glad most people like it so far. About the log flume, I hadn't even thought of changing the supports color, so I changed it to the pale brown and it looks alot better. And I'm sure this will be finished.

Here's an additional screen:

Posted Image
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    So elegant. The foliage just adds so much atmosphere to this. The structure looks pretty interesting as well.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading