H2H4 / The return of... H2H Sportscenter!

• Magnus%s's Photo

Wow, you're right. Somehow, I never actually wrote that rule in, even though it's been [an at least unspoken] rule since the beginning! :lol:

'k, gonna go fix that.
    EDIT: ..........and I've somehow messed the graphics of the page up... I'll fix it at home. *sigh*

I don't think you can change the rules without permission from all captains.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    It's not a change. It's always been a rule. It's just never been written. I don't want to argue technicalities there, but I'm pretty sure people won't mind this one.
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    It's a rule that should be common sense to everyone too...
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    I don't think this rule should apply to all replacements after week 5 or so, because there's very little time to build a competitive park.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    ^ Then why bother getting a replacement if they wouldn't have to go?
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    ^Because your team record guarantees you a spot in the playoffs and you could use your player then instead of in the main season
  • eman%s's Photo
    I can see where HAG's coming with this for 2 reasons.

A: Much less time to complete a pre-playoff park
    and
    B: If your a replacement, it means you aren't expected to be one of your team's top performers, which means that there wouldn't be an advantage in saving you for multiple playoff matches.

But then again, replacements aren't a mandatory thing, they're a result of a different team member dropping out. So requiring a preplayoff from anyone including the replacement could be seen as a kind of penalty for having a dropout.

Edited by eman, 21 August 2006 - 02:47 PM.

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo

But then again, replacements aren't a mandatory thing, they're a result of a different team member dropping out. So requiring a preplayoff from anyone including the replacement could be seen as a kind of penalty for having a dropout.

Bingo. You just have to deal with it.

But lets put it this way: Emergo helped build a second park after week 2 despite a whole bunch of problems going on in her real life. I think five weeks isn't really that short of time. ;)
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    But you forget that Emergo is amazing! :nod:
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Kinda late on this topic, sorry. (I went to the country this weekend, and I couldn't check the forums)

Anyway, great review Cork.
    All the information I was looking for is summed up here...thanks.
  • ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    Sweet review, Cork.

BTW, does anyone know where I can find the H2H Seasons 1 and 2 websites?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    There are none set up.
  • ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    Oh. OK. Thanks Corky! 8)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Thank you very much. I hope this reminds us of how important our remaining three matchs are *glares at team*.

Ride6
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Great read Corky. Thanks for taking the time to do this. It really makes the h2h season more enjoyable.

Edited by OLE, 24 August 2006 - 03:38 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading