• Gwazi%s's Photo
    Hello. This is my first completed project. I sent it in for NEdesign, but I didn't get a response, so I'm guessing it didn't make it. I am fine with that, though, because I am just happy to have completed it.

Here is the download. Click 'FREE' at the bottom of the page. Wait a minute for the 'Download Tickets' to appear. When it does, type in the code it tells you in the box and click 'Download from Cogent-Network.' Then save it and your done. If someone could host this for me so people don't have to do all this, that would be great. Sorry about all the directions. :(

Anyway, here is the topic with screens.

Comments, no matter how harsh, are appreciated.

Enjoy! :D
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    I uploaded it a my site.

http://www.rctcommun...Manta_Beach.zip

Looks great from the screens, but I'm missing objects. Did you export the park?

/RCTCA\
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Yes, I did.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    hmmm... The architechture looks great and gives a nice feel to the whole thing, but I hate those damn supports. too glitchy and the way some were used didn't look good at all
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Agree...the architecture looks great, and it creates a pleasant and vivacious atmosphere, but the supports don't benefit the coaster. :(
  • eman%s's Photo
    The archy was just OK imo. The roofing was strange to say the least, and every building looked the same. The major weakness of this IMO was the coaster layout, it could have been sooo much better. For example, you could have had the first airtime hill be a zero-g into a dive loop into an airtime hill into helix and then MCBR. This would have gotten rid of the awkward setyup of the MCBR and the little airtime hill before the Immelman. The last part with the barrel roll and helix was very nive though.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading