News / 3 New NE Runner-Ups

This topic hosts comments for 3 parks(View Parks)
  • Micool%s's Photo
    All very nice parks, but it seems like OZONE might have taken a page or three...hundred out of PyroPenguin's book. ;)

Good job anyway. Wish I could open Magnolia. :'(
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    AMAZING!!! no not pawns park.. ozones... IM IN IT! and no thats not the only reason why i love it.. it is soooo nice.. pure theming skills it looks PERFECT, and tons of interesting coaster designs.. i luv those beemers.. luv the overhangs with the ziggy shapes.. Atlas has to be my fav ride in the park.. but the area with anubis had the best theming.. THIS shouldve been spot.

Pawns park-- he showed it to me a while ago.. part of it i like and part of it is extremely bad, and therefor NOT worth the spotlight. Palo was HORRIBLE.. the flyer wasnt great and Nazca wasnt great either... ok a nice woodie and an AWESOME ride in Daemon.. but i still think this is a worthy hidden, and no where near spot. if the quality of Daemon wouldve been put in the entire park, i think it would easily be #1.. but it was nowhere near..

Mike Robbins- nice park.. his style fits RCT2 better than RCT1-- i hate the duellers tho.. but the rest is 10 times better then i expected.

:devil:
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

Anubis was very nice. The name could have been improved though because you should have known that Mike Robbins 1st survivor entry was named Anubis.

Not only did I use the name in Survivor long ago, but I used it in my first Seven Wonders of the World back in 2000 and more recently in Seven Wonders of the World 2002 - 2003 and naming it Revenge of Anubis. It is the coaster I am probably most known for making along with Tuono Della Zeus. But it's just a name though! :)
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Evil WME: I am truly flattered, thank you.

Micool: I didn't know I was copying pyro pyguin, I see how the resort kinda looked like his style, a long time ago. I certinly wasn't trying to copy his work.

oh and mike Robbins: Sorry for using your Anubis name. I didn't know that you had used it first. it just came to me as I looked at the section. Sorry
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    OK, this is my official public apology for Palo. One day, I decided to finish EOTFR all in one day, and because I'm a retard, I do, and send it to iris that night. The instant after I did that I regretted doing it. I may release an updated, "right" version later, but for now, you can drool at Nazca, Daemon and Crusader.

Magnolia Gardens I can't open, since rct2 is being gay, but Ilusion Isle was great, good job, OZONE!
  • Micool%s's Photo

Micool: I didn't know I was copying pyro pyguin, I see how the resort kinda looked like his style, a long time ago.  I certinly wasn't trying to copy his work.

That's okay though, I believe you, and even if you did, you picked the right person to copy. ;)
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Finally I get around to looking at them in more detail.

What can I say about pawns park. this was incredible. The coasters were awesome especially Dæmon and Crusader. the themeing was incredible. I loved the idea of the Spirit Transfer. Great park I'm amazed I don't no what else to say about it. I can't wait to see your future projects pawn.

Ozone's park amazed me as well. I don't really care if it had 800 steel twisters :D I loved the theming and the layout to the park. Next Time don't put so many steel twisters in the park and I think your have a perfect park.

Magnolia Gardens I can't open, since rct2 is being gay

same with me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading