RCT Discussion / Invisable

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    is there any way to make invisable track with the beast? if not, anyone wanna teach me how to do it with WinHack?
  • RRP%s's Photo
    ok thers 2 types of invisible. theres where the track thinks its under ground so u cant see it and there is where the track is lowered out of sight but still follows the same path.

the first one requires winhack and i cant remember what to do there but on the second one im quite a dab hand at it (made a skycoaster with no track)

all you do to lower the track out of sight is begin build,build and object under the section u want lowering then select set base height and put it to your desired hieght followed by end SBM.

but remember when lowering u cannot lower the join pieces as u error trapper or fall off the track so....... this is only really helpful for lowering inversions and s-bends.
  • mantis%s's Photo

the first one requires winhack and i cant remember what to do there but on the second one im quite a dab hand at it (made a skycoaster with no track)

Can't you do it with dragons as well?

If you just build a second track below, and raise land round it, then you can even off all the bumps and stuff. Then you just need the river rapids for the station.

or maybe i'm wrong.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    true mantis.............you could merge a river rapids station or an invert with a sitdown track then the train runs from a 1/4 (river rapids) to a whole square above the rails (invert station) then all you do is set the desired train and you can burry the rails colouring the land to a certain colour,not owning land,invert map,raise to desired height,invert land back and own all again. This makes the train run on the land or give the impression that its floating above land.(use dragonsioa)

I just remembered another way aswell......you can hack the track then build a hacked flat ride under the section u want to disappear but it only glitches and ive never got it to work well.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    not saying how I do it...my secret shall be an heirloom to my family...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
    well, i figured out one way of doing it with the Beast last night, but it unfortunatly has its limitations... ive know about the track underground for about 6 months now. (unfortunatly, i have no way of proving it, so im shit out of luck.) thanks for the help.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Is this how Coaster Ed did his sand dunes ride?

I really need to learn how this hack works for my park.
    yes, freak. use either the rapids ride as a station, or an invert station if you want it to be a bit higher off the ground (if its going over pathes or bushs). well, now i cant use that idea in my park i guess ill have to come up with something else...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I already explained it to rctfreak2000 that I used the raft ride hack along with 'build through' to make the track appear underground. I would really like to know a reliable way to make track disappear though if someone knows it. I've wanted for a while to make jumps like NeViS used in his snowboard coaster but with invisible track so there actually is a gap there. I've tried using flat rides and obtained poor results. I also found that in some of the H2H maps there are sections you can build over where the track will be invisible. This is an unintended glitch most likely, but if anyone knows a better way to make track invisible, I would surely appreciate it if you would share that with me.
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    I've been using burried rapids track for over a year now, to create "realistic" rapids.

The jumps on Nevis' Snowboard coaster, weren't they with stand up track merged with chairlifts, or I am confusing it with another ride?
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    alright, there is a way of doing it with beast, i have to because whenever i use dragon, and ride options, my game screws up.
    with the beast you just lower the ground 1 tile lower than you want the ride to be, then make your ride just like you want it (starting with the river rapids ride). after the ride is satisfactory delete pieces and burry what you want to look like is floting on the ground. the get our your beast trainer, and zero all clearances, then lower the ground abouve the ride you just burryed. you will see somthing like this in my next park.....
  • RRP%s's Photo
    thats been done many times before...newest being disney pixar studios which nate released for me last week.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading