General Chat / The Official 2006-07 NFL Discussion Thread

• chapelz%s's Photo
    heres to a crappy start for both of my teams Fins lose 17-28 to defending world champs and GeorgiaTech loses 10-14 against #2 in the country. :mantis:

Edited by chapelz, 07 September 2006 - 10:30 PM.

• eman%s's Photo
    Dude...Georgia Tech was fucken impressive though....I mean, granted ND is the most overrated team in college by far, GT still played awesome defense...I was impressed. As for the fins, well, they were definitely dissapointing.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    You know the best part of that game? Ben didnt even play. Batch did, and we won. Granted there was a lot of defense in that game, but if Pittsburgh doesnt fumble on the one, the game is over anyway...
  • JKay%s's Photo
    It was a good game last night up until that TD pass to Heath Miller. (I'm up against him in my money league this week) It was sickening to see Nick Sabin miss that coach's challenge when the Miller was obviously out of bounds.

I must admit though, the Steeler's appear to still be in Super Bowl form even without Big Ben. I'd be surprised if they don't make the playoffs again this year.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Yeah that picture is classic. You got Sabin in the back, the flag on the ground, and the ref bent over looking forward...Funniest shit Ive seen in awhile..
  • postit%s's Photo
    Trent Green. :(

I can't believe I lost him in Week 1. Hopefully he won't be out that long and Brees will be ok for me for a few weeks, but I expect the worst.

Edited by postit, 10 September 2006 - 01:30 PM.

• eman%s's Photo
    Brees is godly...I would've had him over Green anyways, especially after seeing how great he was moving around under pressure today. Cheers to the Seahawks, barely won despite Alexender doing nothing of value.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    ^just more proof that a #1 pick can't win it all for you
    :p
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    THE CHICAGO BEARS.

'nuf said.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    THE TENNESSEE TITANS.

oh wait.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo

Buffalo 9-7
    Miami 7-9

you must be nucking futs

Think so? Looks like they'll be lucky to even be that good. I really messed Philly up though, who knew McNabb would come back this strong?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    holy shit the titans beat the redskins.
    lol.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Lots of upsets yesterday. Tampa over Cinncinati. Tennessee over Washington. Detroit over Buffalo. Seattle over St. Louis.

And how about that hair tackle on Polamalu?
    That was entertaining.
  • eman%s's Photo
    Seattle was favored....and Detroit was only a 1/1.5 point underdog. As for Wash and Cin losing, that was surprising to say the least.
  • Carl%s's Photo

I really messed Philly up though, who knew McNabb would come back this strong?

I did.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    The upsets continue....
    How about them Cardinals?

(I know, its only half time)

EDIT: I may have bit my tongue there. What a hell of a game this is :eek: The Bears are winning without one offensive touchdown!
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    WIDE LEFT YESSSSSSS.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Holy fuck. Thats the best Monday Football Game I ever seen. Easily the biggest choke ever.
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    Definately yeah.

Can't garuntee anything on Monday Night eh?
  • JDP%s's Photo

The upsets continue....
    How about them Cardinals?

(I know, its only half time)

EDIT: I may have bit my tongue there. What a hell of a game this is :eek: The Bears are winning without one offensive touchdown!

That game fucking pissed me off... i cant stand bullshit. Cards choked no doubt. Urlacker saved them fucking Bears. I love seeing the upsets but hate wasting my time on seeing that kind of shit. I still dont get it. Rackers was a-m-a-z-i-n-g last year and broke a record with 17 feild goals in a row. This year he sucks and didn't even make an easy feild goal in a dome. The cardinals should never take a step back in that dome. There my dads favorite team and i was rooting for them and then bam they were whooping the bears ass. What happens the second half? The normal cardinals come back and go to there losing ways! :mad: bit it w/e...
    -JDP

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading