H2H4 / Week 8 Extension

• Kumba%s's Photo
    The captains have voted in favor of extending week 8.

The new deadline is Sunday 11:59 EST October 1st 2006

This is the third extension this season (weeks 1 and 7 were also extened) and as long as im in chage it will be the last becoz at this pace the season won't be done till like late November...
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    If it helps to see some more completed parks and lesser dropouts i think an extension is a good thing.
  • Akasha%s's Photo
    But a competetion is a competetion, and it comes with a deadline. If you can't meet the deadline, too bad for you. But I'd like to see more finished entries as well. But apparenly those two can't go together well, too bad :( .

Edited by Akasha, 19 September 2006 - 08:00 AM.

• Phatage%s's Photo
    think of it as a rain delay, you don't want to see a baseball game while cats and dogs are obscuring your vision now
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Although the deadlines should be met...

If it helps to see some more completed parks and lesser dropouts i think an extension is a good thing.

I agree...
  • Panic%s's Photo
    spectacular imagery, phatage.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    In all honesty, most teams can't count on having to make that playoff park let alone the three finals parks for if you win the playoff. I'm guessing there's time for that after the season stops? like a week or 6?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Or two and a half. We'll have a break between week 10 and playoffs. ;) We always have.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Less then 12 hours to go...

Get those parks in.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Demigods get your damn park in today!

We have all the rest tho.

Cork you got this week right?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Damnit, the demigods better not forfeit our park is stunning..
  • artist%s's Photo
    jesus.

And there was an extension.

Should have them down as forfeit, not give them another day.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Phatage contacting me and it is indeed a forfit :|
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    So since apparantly we got this day as an extension can we send in a blank map and take the forfeit that way, not lose out on one of our bests park (probably the best) of this season? It wouldn't work out for week 10 but i'd say this park would make one hell of a run in any finals matchup.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    No.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    if you did that wme, then I would send in a little crappy park and automatically beat you, so release your stunning park and get the win, even by forfeit, or I will.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    apology accepted. (expected)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading