RCT Discussion / 2 New Utilities for RCT 2 by Parkitect (aka ja227)

• riven3d%s's Photo
    updated the first post to include an update to the SV6 Object Extractor program

or you can just try this link

http://www.rctrevalu...showtopic=10866

Edited by riven3d, 10 July 2008 - 07:30 AM.

• riven3d%s's Photo
    another update

ParkDat 1.5

http://www.rctrevalu...showtopic=10883

This installment features a new ability to delete unused objects. All objects (with exception to groups and banners) not used somewhere in your park will be deleted with the new feature.

Also the "Is Used?" column in the object display list was changed to "In Park?". Where previous versions merely checked to see if the object slot had the "is used" flag, this version scans the entire park for instances of that object and tells the user whether any instances were found; in addition to checking the flag state.

Edited by riven3d, 10 July 2008 - 07:33 AM.

• Lateralus%s's Photo
    I hate to post this, but for some reason I can't download the file from the site (registered and everything).

Can someone post the download here or on a different link other than RCT Revalutions?
  • riven3d%s's Photo

I hate to post this, but for some reason I can't download the file from the site (registered and everything).

Can someone post the download here or on a different link other than RCT Revalutions?

thats not gonna happen, if you can bother to read the forum rules there then you cant be bothered to be given the items. its that simple, make a lousy post you get a download.

or you could of read my other post in this topic and just sent me a Pm, but you have lost that option now by asking for somebody to post a different link, as I can tell you nobody else has the right to do that.

Edited by riven3d, 27 February 2008 - 06:12 PM.

• Lateralus%s's Photo

thats not gonna happen, if you can bother to read the forum rules there then you cant be bothered to be given the items. its that simple, make a lousy post you get a download.

or you could of read my other post in this topic and just sent me a Pm, but you have lost that option now by asking for somebody to post a different link, as I can tell you nobody else has the right to do that.

No need to get snappy. I thought it was something wrong with the board software.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    fixed the links in the topic
  • 6000000flags%s's Photo
    I was mucking around in parkdat and I found some fun things about the objects:

The Vekoma floorless suspended cars are called VEKVAMP.dat referencing the Vampire
    The B&M flyer cars are called BMAIR.dat referencing Air
    The 4d cars are called ARRX, literally Arrow X
    most scenery has the letter of its group then an abbreviation like the butt-ugly giant pumpkin is SGP for spooky giany pumpkin.

didn't know where to post this
  • Levis%s's Photo
    this was know to most objectmakers already ;).
    of

if you look at most rides you see the name of the manufactors in it ;) .
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I didn't know this though, it's quite interesting. What other hidden things are there?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    rct revalations is down. can anyone get me a version?
  • trav%s's Photo
    Any chance that anyone has a copy of Parkdat that they wanna upload somewhere please? The site on the first page is dead.

EDIT - Nevermind, found it at RCT Town.

Edited by trav, 28 November 2009 - 05:10 AM.

• Levis%s's Photo
    parkdat

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading