(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Extreme World

• Alex Rider%s's Photo
    [font="Arial Black"]Extreme World [/font]

At Extreme World you can experience some of the worlds most amazing rides and attractions. We first opened in the 1900's so we seriously know what we are doing and when we say big new rides we mean big new rides.

The first of these mighty new rides is Unleashed. Set in a whole new area. You can experience the thrill of a classic racing wooden coaster mixed with the latest technology. Oh and we almost forgot to mention it's set in an abandoned base which was abandoned for a good reason...*

So once you've been thrilled on Unleashed what next? Well Pinball Wizard. Named after the classic song by The Who this ride launches you from 0-50 in 2.3 seconds then takes you on a wild adventure. You liked Pinball before? Then you'll love it after this ride.*

Finally Extreme World is pleased to announce it's first hotel. It's one of the only theme park hotels which is comfortable yet affordable. It also gives you free access to our new nightclub, Icy Peaks and Extreme World. What more can you want?

OK so you do want more? Well how about a free entrance to the park just click here to download the voucher**

*Height restrictions aply on all rides. Please not that any ride may be removed, unavailable or altered in any way.

**This voucher entitles one free entry for every full paying adult. Only one voucher per transaction.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    How 'bout an overview. :)
  • trav%s's Photo
    Wow, this is scarily good to say it's your first park. Seriously, you could be amazing...
  • Alex Rider%s's Photo
    Extreme World

Could you please download the park by clickinjg the link above because the original file was too large for the site. The link above has the readme file on the actual website not with the file. If you've already dloaded the park then you don't need to do anything just keep on enjoying the park.

RCTA: I may post an overview soon(ish) I'll see.

trav: Thanks. I must stress that's it's my first released park I'd say it was about my second park. But the parks before this one weren't really proper park building. Today I had a practice using custom scenery and I thought it looked pretty good what I built (no screens I'm afraid.) I'm already preparing ideas for my next park which I will start soon.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Agree with Trav :) , although some parts were kinda boring.
    Anyway, I really like your style, keep building, I'd really like to see how you develope your skills.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Whoa. This wasent bad. A bit sloppy, but i thought it was just going to stright up suck. Bit it didnt, it held my intrests. Cool how you used the 4D track for the guitar. 5/10. Good beginer park imo. You are a very creative park maker. Ill give you some time and your gonna be great at the game...
    -JDP
  • Alex Rider%s's Photo

Whoa. This wasent bad. A bit sloppy, but i thought it was just going to stright up suck. Bit it didnt, it held my intrests. Cool how you used the 4D track for the guitar. 5/10. Good beginer park imo. You are a very creative park maker. Ill give you some time and your gonna be great at the game...

Thanks. I would've hoped for more than 5/10 but oh well I guess it's good for a first park.

I started on my second park today but I decided that I didn't get enough done to start posting screen shots yet. I also finally managed to track merge today. I've also found that using custom scenery is actually more fun than using no custom scenery.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    there ya go... good luck with that
    -JDP
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    This park is really good considering no custom scenery. The no custom scenery part made the architecture quite bad (play around for a good while with the custom stuff and I'm sure you'll get some good buildings).

I liked the dark rides. Ididn't like how the had the trains sitting on the middle of the track for a long while on the liquid coaster. The traditional coasters like the woodie weren't that great either.

But the ideas were there. I liked them. Good stuff.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Totally reminds me of the old RU's around here, which could be considered a good thing. Three years ago, I would have LOVED this, but the way RCT has evolved for me (and most of the community I think) this is only average because it is so unrefined. I still appreciate the effort and am always glad to see people finishing parks these days

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading