General Chat / Hey all

• Pawn%s's Photo
    Jesus it's been a long time since I've posted here/made any parks. Anybody still around from my era?
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Pawn!? :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: Do you still play? That would be awesome.

Edited by OLE, 13 October 2006 - 02:33 PM.

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Pawn. As in THE Pawn?

Holy shit, I remember you. EoFR was a kickass park.

-ACE
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Wow, he's real! :0 I love your hacks man, really awesome stuff thats inspired me with my RCT2 Hacking.

Lots of the old guys are still around like Ed, Roomie, Mantis, Fatha', Cork, Posix and iris was around till last month when he decided to move on and sold me NE, tho he still checks in now and then.
  • posix%s's Photo
    whoa, talk of old members returning as of late...
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Hey, I'm just 8 months old here...I'll introduce myself: I'm John, you can call me John, RCFanB&M, RCFan, B&M...well, you got the idea...I'm glad to know that those that seemed to had left the game, are still playing.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    ^He hasn't verified whether or not he's still playing RCT.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Yeah, you're right...well, at least he remembers it :p
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    This is crazy. Yesterday I looked at EoFR and thought "how good would it be if Pawn were still around?".

I need to look at some Buster parks.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    damn dude I havent seen you around in ages
  • Nic%s's Photo
    HELLO
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    I'm not really playing RCT anymore , but after passing through here again, I just might. No guarentees though => the art seems to have developed a lot since I was last here. Glad to see some of the regulars from back in the day are still here. =)

Question to the powers that be. I remember I was a parkmaker, but why am I not listed among the ex-parkmakers on the main site? Just curious.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Took me a sec to realize that second paragraph now applies to me (I have been boss for only a month). If you were infact a parkmaker (EDIT: yup you were, see the end of iris' post for proof) and are willing to gather up your parks, take screens and write bios for each I guess we can tack you on the retired list.

I'll PM you more info.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Pawn, LL has been pretty much stagnant. If you made a park in your old style, it'd probably be on par with the current LL stuff, assuming you could find some being produced.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I don't think LL has been stagnant, but coaster design abilities pretty much have, and hacked coasters pretty much have. We need any kick in the pants we can get in those categories.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    and just look at the main page... How long has it been since there was a design or anything else? the last spotlight was Divinity Ridge and that was like five months ago...

Edited by Ling, 14 October 2006 - 03:23 PM.

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Whoops. I must have been thinking of something else.

Edited by Ge-Ride, 14 October 2006 - 08:03 PM.

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

You still have Emperor of the Forgotten Realms? I'm looking for old LL parks so I can make an LL list using parks that aren't on the NE database.

Check runners-up, bud. It's in the database.

-ACE
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Not sure why you're not there, Pawn. But we'll get you put back as we work on NE3.

Welcome back, btw. Hope you can stick around, even if it's non-RCT related.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo

I'm not really playing RCT anymore , but after passing through here again, I just might. No guarentees though => the art seems to have developed a lot since I was last here. Glad to see some of the regulars from back in the day are still here. =)

Question to the powers that be. I remember I was a parkmaker, but why am I not listed among the ex-parkmakers on the main site? Just curious.

This was mentioned in another thread. I'll take care of it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading