H2H4 / Titan Replaced

• Kumba%s's Photo
    The Tigers drop Titan and Pick up Phil

Phil you should be able to see there forum, get the password from a team member.

Titan I also took the liberty of de-NE Parkmakering you (and I added that custom title to, coz you ditched your team), I really can't think any reason you sould be a NE Parkmaker atm. You will still get your name on NE3 tho, so please send us your pg info.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Oh...hope you have fun Phil. It's a shame that Titan isn't anymore in the team, I'd have liked to see his work. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see Phil's RCT stuff, also.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Look's like it's your show now, Docta' Phil.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    woah. like B&M said Titan's work has always impressed me, its a shame hes gone

havent seen much of Phils work (besides that RCT3 project in the ad district) so im interested in seeing his (other) work
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    lmao, Kumba laying down the tough love on Titan.

Anyway, yeah, what a clusterfuck this has been. Playoffs need to come like... fast. Although not that fast, since I still need time on my parks and stuff. :D
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Kumba, seems like the power has gone to your head.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Say that again and i'll ban you :p

Na, he just aint worthy of a spot, tho yeah it was kinda harsh taking his Parkmaker spot and I was unsure if I should, but I think its a good example that you can't sit on a parkmaker spot, especily in a fuckin team contest.

It's not really personal, I consiter him a friend, but im just not gona deal with irresponsibility on that level from NE Parkmakers.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Kumba, seems like the power has gone to your head.

Why?

Titan made promiss after promiss to make a park and with each promiss he boasted about his incredible parkmaking ability. He took over the forums, discussed who should go with who and what matchups we'd win. At the time he was the one that helped with a multicolored schedule for the team. He could finish a park in a couple of days, but in the end he didn't even touch rct for the team. If he has 'no time' to make half of a little h2h map (he didn't even start anything..) in 15 weeks, what should he be parkmaker for? More so, he didn't even have time to keep us updated on anything that happened and how much time he indeed missed. We were calling out in the forums for titan at week 8 until a late reply said he'd have no time but maybe week 10. Geehwzz had to work his ass off to get his finals park in. When the due date for week 10 closed in, the park half finished, several people from my team including myself asked in the thread where titan was but he wasn't even looking at the forums anymore. Even slob, similar story, was able to tell us he quit.

Now honest to god, tell me please why titan should remain parkmaker.

And i'm glad Kumba makes decisions like this.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    btw, DJ shouldn't be parkmaker'd either. :unsure:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    He should. He entered the PT2 with a very strong entry and that gives him a active spot till NE3. He also put forth effort on that H2H4 park myself and Rick totaly dismembered :p
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
  • Panic%s's Photo
    DJ's been a very good member of our team, always enthusiastic and always honest, unlike what WME seems to have experienced. Week 3 was simply unfortunate circumstances because DJ caught a bad fever and had to rest up for the last few days before the parks were due.
  • artist%s's Photo
    yeah i agree about dropping the parkmaker status but what about John? the dude isnt even around anymore and has produced like three pieces of finished rct work. not worthy in my opinion.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    The real updates will come with NE3 and no, it's really not looking like John will stay in the active group unless he gives us some reason why he should be.
  • John%s's Photo
    I didn't know that I was considered a parkmaker anymore, anyway...
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Actually, this might contradict what I said above, but a lot of this current questioning of legitimacy is the result of people being made parkmakers a couple years ago in the hope that they would turn out something cool, instead of based on a record of good production. Iris used to post a lot about how the old folks were being replaced by the new RCT2 generation, and would list some of the hot names often, names like Kevin, DJ, John, Titan, slob, etc. Probably not even half of those new-wave RCT2 parkmakers ended up even completing a full solo after being made parkmaker. That new RCT2 wave didn't amount to that much in the end. Good RCT2 parkmaking ended up coming more sporadically than could be predicted by a single list.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I was a victim of that boat. Although my boat was the smaller "HMS On The Radar".
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    It's also just due to how the game has changed. People used to crank out new parks once a month -- but if you look at them now they're mostly empty space and trees. Even the really good parks from the pre-NE days were mostly pretty empty and repetitive. The quality that's expected now requires a whole lot more time and effort so the number of people completing full solo parks at all is way way down from what it was back in the day. People are focusing more on things like H2H and ProTour.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading