(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Awful SFDL recreation

• Genius638%s's Photo
    http://squiggles.twi...?act=view&id=96

Here's an awful recreation of SFDL that I did way back in '04....it bears only a tiny resemblance to the real park, so don't crucify me for it, it was before I had an epihpany on what real-life architecture looks like:

Posted Image

I just thought I'd post this here because I never did advertise it anywhere....plus I'm sort of surprised that it's still being hosted by Squiggles.

Edite: OMG! 1600 downloads? Wow! Just saw that, and it says the last one was today....how do people even find out about these things?

Edited by Genius638, 02 November 2006 - 02:30 PM.

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    google.
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    really? let me go see...

Later:

I found my old website too! I used to have this stupid 16 or so member forum about SFDL....it was so extravagant and had no topics or anything in it....really ridiculous. Makes me wonder what I was thinking a mere two years ago....

Edited by Genius638, 04 November 2006 - 01:24 PM.

• JDP%s's Photo
    yeah, that was pretty bad, but dont take that to heart...
    -JDP
  • posix%s's Photo
    also high download count because realistic parks are more wanted and more popular than anything else.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Yeah. I google for recreations alot. Like now I am looking for a good phantasialand recreation.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I want a Dorney Park rec., but I can't find a good one.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    you wont...

i thought about making one, but with landscaping and hydra and talon, it will be really tough...
    -JDP
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Yeah, I know.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Tough is what I like about this game :]
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    hey, i know this is unlikely, but does anyone have this file? i've lost it off my computer and it appears squiggles site is gone...
  • catalyst%s's Photo
    No idea if it's the same file but I have an .SV6 of Darien Lake (Genius, June 15/04) you can have.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading