General Chat / NBA 06-07 Thread

• Brent%s's Photo
    So my Clippers got their first win of the season tonight against Denver. That was close... I hate Tim Thomas... he's gonna screw us over all year. Up next is Phoenix... again (wth?). I think they'll get that win. I dunno about playoff's though... if they do they'll be 8th seed at best. Still project them to finish better than the Lakers for a third consecutive year.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    What do you mean? Tim Thomas bailed the Clippers out with three pointer after three pointer in the fourth quarter. Hard to be mad at him for shooting when he just plain doesn't miss. If anything you should blame Cassell for jacking up shots instead of passing the ball to Elton Brand. If Elton Brand shoots the ball more that game would have been a blowout. You guys need to get rid of Mobley and start Corey Maggette.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Whenever I've watched the games so far every time they show him he's fouling someone. Allison's taken me away from the first two games with the whole moving thing and what not...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hey, look who's 2-0 without Kobe? :D
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    The Lakers have looked good. Bynum, Turiaf. Smart draft picks are paying off. They play a good game, I don't have any problem with seeing them do well. Not since thug no-talent punks like Rick Fox are gone now. :)

And how about the Kings with the thrilling come from behind victory? Kev Martin is for real y'all!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I still see "K. Martin of the Kings" and think Kenyon. :lol:
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Heh, not for long though. KMart is on the decline, KMoney (did I mention he had the best shooting percentage in the league last year?) is going to surpass him pretty soon. Fun fact: Not only is KMoney cleaning up for both my fantasy b-ball teams and my favorite NBA team right now, but we also have the same exact birthdate: 2/1/83.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    :lol:

K-Mart is Bill Simmons' pick for Comeback Player of the Year. *shrug*
  • Brent%s's Photo
    And just like I thought, Clippers beat the Suns tonight.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Yayay... 3-1 now...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    As are the Lakers. Bynum's looking really good. I guess Mitch wasn't such an idiot after all? :lol:

I really like the team play this season so far. Good stuff. I hope we can keep this up.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Rockets looking good past two games
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Hey? Look who's number 1 in the rankings?

Utah Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Damn... B-Diddy killin em out there. 36 points, 18 assists, and 8 rebounds, and even a few steals. Dominant out there. Baron took the game in his hands. Just what GS needs, and they got a playoff spot.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Los Angeles!
    FUCK YEAH!

Showin' the Clips the Lakers still own ya.

Los Angeles!
    FUCK YEAH!

Kobe's back and he just raped ya.

;) 8-3... I'm pleasantly surprised. Go Lakers!!
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    Who else can't believe how well the jazz are doing??

Edited by Todd Lee, 22 November 2006 - 12:28 PM.

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I knew they'd be good. Boozer, Deron Williams, Okur, AK. That's a good team. I didn't expect them to be this good, but it's still early. I bet they win the division but probably not with the best record in the league. Then again, they've done all this without AK pretty much, so maybe they are that good.

I like the Rockets too. They're a good team even without Bonzi. I don't know what to expect from him this year, but he can be scary good in bursts.

My Kings are a bit of a mess right now. Bibby can't shoot with his wrist injury and the tallest player on our front-line is really only a small forward. I don't even like watching them play. I can only hope that a healthy Bibby and Brad will turn things around.
  • ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    Did anyone catch Nate Robinson's block on Yao?

As figured, the Pistons are doing sub-par. They're doing OK. Haven't watched them in awhile.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^ Yes. FUCKING HILARIOUS.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aAmKppkDVBA
    For those who haven't seen it.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Clippers embarrassed level: High

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading