2. Gothic Enchantments - Hurricanes 6 votes [18.18%]
    Percentage of vote: 18.18%
  3. A Spring Fair in Clovelly - Italian Stallions 4 votes [12.12%]
    Percentage of vote: 12.12%
  4. Annapurna - Strangelove 1 vote [3.03%]
    Percentage of vote: 3.03%
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Past Winners:

Week 1: Winner - Strangelove - The Seige at Castle Grijs by Ride6 & tracidEdge
    Week 2: Winner - Strangelove - Slime Meridian by Fatha' & rainbow connection
    Week 3: Winner - Hurricanes - The Great Carolina Quarry by Kumba & ekimmel
    Week 4: Winner - Tycoon Bandits - Hallowhusk Cove by Corkscrewed & JKay
    Week 5: Winner - Hurricanes - Tierra Aventura by Steve & J K
    Week 6: Winner - Ferocious Tigers - Kitabasaki Dragonland by Coaster Ed
    Week 7: Winner - Tycoon Bandits - Kukuana by Turtle & RCTFAN
    Week 8: Winner - Ferocious Tigers - Harkview Heights by Geewhzz & Drew
    Week 9: Winner - Hurricanes - Arcade by Gymkid & Xcoaster
    Week 10: Winner - ?

Now it's hurry up with this so we can start talking about park of the year, MVP, rookie of the year, sleeper pick, most improved, best captain, ect... :SA:
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Cutlass Coast.

Edit: Isn't it kind of sad that 4 out of the 9 park of the weeks have been against forfeits? And a good chance that this weeks could be the 5th. All that work for nothing :[

Edited by geewhzz, 05 November 2006 - 09:40 PM.

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well...two of the winning parks took losses in their matchups, so it could be worse.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo

Cutlass Coast.

Edit: Isn't it kind of sad that 4 out of the 9 park of the weeks have been against forfeits? And a good chance that this weeks could be the 5th. All that work for nothing :[

It's only "All that work for nothing" if the only thing you care about is the win. Personally I had a lot of fun building in Gothic Enchantments and it's definitely the best stuff I've ever done. It was disappointing to win on the forfeit but at the same time I'm proud of my work and it was quite a personal achievement for me. It wasn't "all for nothing".
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    The work isn't obviously all for nothing...but it just leaves it open to how well would that park have done if it was up against something.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading