5. Tierra Aventura by Steve & J K 4 votes [7.02%]
    Percentage of vote: 7.02%
  6. Kitabasaki Dragonland by Coaster Ed 13 votes [22.81%]
    Percentage of vote: 22.81%
  7. Kukuana by Turtle & RCTFAN 10 votes [17.54%]
    Percentage of vote: 17.54%
  8. Harkview Heights by Geewhzz & Drew 6 votes [10.53%]
    Percentage of vote: 10.53%
  9. Arcade by Gymkid & Xcoaster (Well theres no fair way to add in a sub for this!) 1 vote [1.75%]
    Percentage of vote: 1.75%
  10. Cutlass Coast - 5Dave & Phil 0 votes [0.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

The Front Runner for MVP is?

1. Geewhzz 13 votes [22.81%]
    Percentage of vote: 22.81%
  2. Emergo 14 votes [24.56%]
    Percentage of vote: 24.56%
  3. J K 3 votes [5.26%]
    Percentage of vote: 5.26%
  4. Coaster Ed 6 votes [10.53%]
    Percentage of vote: 10.53%
  5. Fatha' 7 votes [12.28%]
    Percentage of vote: 12.28%
  6. Corkscrewed 1 vote [1.75%]
  7. Turtle 4 votes [7.02%]
    Percentage of vote: 7.02%
  8. X250 5 votes [8.77%]
    Percentage of vote: 8.77%
  9. Magnus 1 vote [1.75%]
  10. Kumba 3 votes [5.26%]
    Percentage of vote: 5.26%
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    *Will add season here summery later*

Post-Season Prejections

Playoffs
    The Tycoon Bandits vs. The Hurricanes = Hurricanes win 43-32
    Strangelove vs. The Ferocious Tigers = Ferocious Tigers win 47-12

Finals
    Hurricanes vs. Ferocious Tigers Game 1 = Hurricanes win 48-17
    Hurricanes vs. Ferocious Tigers Game 2 = Ferocious Tigers win 39-26
    Hurricanes vs. Ferocious Tigers Game 3 = Hurricanes win 57-6

Awards Prejections

- MOST VALUABLE PARKMAKER - Coaster Ed
    - PARK OF THE YEAR - Yet to come
    - BEST LL PARK - SM
    - BEST MATCHUP - Yet to come
    - CAPTAIN OF THE YEAR - Me, duh
    - ROOKIE OF THE YEAR - J K
    - SLEEPER OF THE YEAR - Geewhzz
    - BEST WOODEN COASTER IN AN H2H PARK - Ricks from the Quarry :p
    - BEST STEEL COASTER IN AN H2H PARK - Yet to come ;)
    - BEST NON-COASTER IN AN H2H PARK - My Rock Pulverizer thing in tGCQ botich
    - BEST CHEMISTRY IN A PARK - Steve and J K in TA
    - WORST CHEMISTRY IN A PARK - Snakes on a futhermocking plane!
    - BEST LOSING PARK - Internet City
    - WORST WINNING PARK - Arcade :lol:
    - WORST PARK OF THE YEAR - DJ's PT2 bench :birthday:
    - MOST DISAPPOINTING PARKMAKER - X-Sector wherever he is
    - GOOD IDEA GONE BAD AWARD - Arcade please
    - BIGGEST NEWS ITEM - Dimigods lose Toon and iris which im sure absolutly no-one saw coming and then Phatage takes over like a bitch out of hell and forfits with a playoff spot on the line, oh and Blitz was so awesome he did not even need to build anything.

Park of the week recaps:

Week 1: Winner - Strangelove - The Seige at Castle Grijs by Ride6 & tracidEdge
    Week 2: Winner - Strangelove - Slime Meridian by Fatha' & rainbow connection
    Week 3: Winner - Hurricanes - The Great Carolina Quarry by Kumba & ekimmel
    Week 4: Winner - Tycoon Bandits - Hallowhusk Cove by Corkscrewed & JKay
    Week 5: Winner - Hurricanes - Tierra Aventura by Steve & J K
    Week 6: Winner - Ferocious Tigers - Kitabasaki Dragonland by Coaster Ed
    Week 7: Winner - Tycoon Bandits - Kukuana by Turtle & RCTFAN
    Week 8: Winner - Ferocious Tigers - Harkview Heights by Geewhzz & Drew
    Week 9: Winner - Hurricanes - Arcade by Gymkid & Xcoaster
    Week 10: Winner - Ferocious Tigers - Cutless Coast by 5Dave & Phil
  • JKay%s's Photo
    What the hell is a perjection? It sounds like what I'm going through with my wife where one person is "rejected".....LOL. :p

I hate to say it Darren, but your predictions are pretty biased considering you haven't even made the finals yet. :comeandgetsome:
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Prediction, maybe? Ooh, another Kumba-ism.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Damn, im like 100% sure thats a real word, like tommorrow they will be saying "Jim Davis is prejected to win the govenership of Florida" or something. I can't find it listed as a word anywhere tho...

Tho I did spell it "per" a few times, my bad there *runs*
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    I hit view results and now I can't vote...oh well, everyone just votes for themselves in these things anways, it's too biased.

I guess you changed the options so people can't view the results and then go back and vote...which is pretty retarded considering you can just logout of your account and see the results, then log back in and vote.

Is there anyway somebody can reset me so I can vote or something?
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    projection maybe?
  • Carl%s's Photo
    yeah, its PROjections, not perjections LOL
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    Jim Davis doesnt stand a chance to be govenor here.

i do agree with sleeper of the year being geewhzz, but ROY i think thats Emergo
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    I am not really impressed by your "perjections" ( :lol: ??? my dictionary does not have the word, but as you're Kumba, I can do a reasonable guess... even if it's not in my language :kumbasgreen: )

What I dislike more, is the fact that you are repeating everywhere those "parks of the weeks", and "forgetting" to mention all the others that made a great win (Like SF's and my MSM, with the most votes in the whole contest :p ), and thereby denying that "park of the week" is a very arbitrary thing, as some parks just had to "win" that poll by competing with one (uncompleted) park, while others had to compete with 3, 4 or 5 completed or mostly completed parks. If you often enough just and only repeat those arbitrary winners of "park of the week", yes of course you'll make sure that all the other ones will be forgotten!

So please be a bit less biassed/one-sided, and at least repeat as often the names of all the other parks that made a great, or a very deserved win in the votings........and not just in those lopsided "parks of the week" votings. (yes, I know this is less funny for the Hurricanes, for although you had really awfully great parks and I cannot wait to see with what you come up next, the Bandits even had more, seeing their total voting-results.....whatever you give for that results, but that goes equally for all)

Emergo
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Kumba was just making projections based on his recollections. If yours are different feel free to post them here. That's what this topic was all about.

And for the record I thought my woodie in Gothic Enchantments was better than my woodie in the Quarry but I really liked them both for different reasons.
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Kumba was just making projections based on his recollections.

^ Of course he did :D
    No problem with that.

Just thought to "fresh up" his personal recollections a bit......
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Mont Saint Michel was my fav park of the season, and I also think it should have been listed above.
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Oh..... Lol! Kumba, I cannot vote for the "best park of this season", for you just single-handed excluded out a lot of parks for this poll that were in this H2H, and unfortunably my favourite park(s) is/are not mentioned in "your poll"......don't know if this was your intention.....or whatever... (OMG....I fear that, like many people, I am losing my enthousiasm for H2H now....building the parks together with others was/ is/ stays great fun, but also it is sooo disappointing to have any possible "voting-results" being handled like this..... :( )

Nvm, I'll retreat to my other site again... :lol:
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Emergo...what the heck are you talking about? Obviously, the parks listed in the original topic are the winners of their respected week. Therefor they are put up for vote to see what park out of the park of the weeks is the best of the season. It can't please everyone, but statistically it's the best way to find out the park of the season.
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    just because a park won park of the week doesnt mean its the best park for the season
  • X250%s's Photo
    Yeah restart the best park votes again Kumba, some of the parks mentioned are a little dubious and i know of a few that definitly need to be mentioned. *cough*Mamba Kilima*cough* *nudge* Internet City *nudge*. :p

-X-
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    ^ geewzz, I am talking about things like this:

and thereby denying that "park of the week" is a very arbitrary thing, as some parks just had to "win" that poll by competing with one (uncompleted) park, while others had to compete with 3, 4 or 5 completed or mostly completed parks. If you often enough just and only repeat those arbitrary winners of "park of the week", yes of course you'll make sure that all the other ones will be forgotten!

And if you don't understand the contents etc..... no problem.....

Just have fun :D

edit: yes indeed X, like Internet city for instance.... 8)

Edited by Emergo, 06 November 2006 - 04:03 PM.

• Carl%s's Photo
    In other words, you cannot pick the "Park of the Year" only from a list of "Park of the Week" winners. You must have a complete list of all the parks this year, or at least most of them, to pick from when picking "Park of the Year".
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    These aren't even for official H2H awards anyway, so chill guys.

As for me... I don't think the Canes are gonna get to the finals.

But I'm biased.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well...this is a nice little primer for what it is. A poll to pick between the 10 park of the week winners and a poll for who you think has the best shot at the MVP so far. There's still a lot of H2H left to play though, and if past events are any indication, the best is yet to come. I don't think a strong MVP candidate will emerge until it's all over. For now, my pick would be geewhzz. He almost single-handidly carried our team to the playoffs. Well okay, the Demigods helped out a lot too. Second place I'd say Emergo.

Obviously when we have the real "park of the year" poll, other parks will be included. Mont St Michel should be in consideration for park of the year, as should Mamba Kilima, Azuris City, and Kipper Amusement Park. Possibly Lands of Legends and Kilika too.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading