AD Releases / RCT Space 2nd Annual Happy Holidays Contest

• Buckeye Becky%s's Photo

RCT2 SPACE 2nd ANNUAL HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Some of you probably remember this contest from last year...if not check this out HERE! This contest was a HUGE success last year, and I'm hoping it will be again this year!

You can read all about it HERE
    You will need to login over at RCT Space to get the workbench.
    Anyone???

I need some entries guys... :bunny:
  • posix%s's Photo
    talk about huge success.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    You know I've already entered, Becky. :D

Edited by Gwazi, 25 November 2006 - 09:46 AM.

• J K%s's Photo
    Im trying i promise, its not like 17x17 is hard but personal life is taking up alot of time, i really want to enter this as well.
  • Arez%s's Photo
    Im in, Im looking for a little side project anyway..

EDIT: Never mind, I didnt know I had to sign up for another forum to participate.

Edited by Arez, 25 November 2006 - 01:10 PM.

• sfgadv02%s's Photo
    One question, the workbench I downloaded is only 15x15?

talk about huge success.

I did say "was"....and it was last year! One year makes a big difference doesn't it? This whole community is slowing down bigtime, but then you have probably noticed that even here.

Im in, Im looking for a little side project anyway..

EDIT: Never mind, I didnt know I had to sign up for another forum to participate.

:| I guess you didn't really want to enter too much...what does it take to join a forum...like two seconds or something? I'm sorry, but I just think thats lame...but to each his own.

One question, the workbench I downloaded is only 15x15?

Someone else said that....but I was basing the size on what it said in the scenario editor...and it says 17x17...so, just use the one you downloaded....its the one everyone is using :p
    I'm glad you are entering :bunny:

Edited by Buckeye Becky, 25 November 2006 - 06:13 PM.

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Yeah, it WAS a pretty huge succes last year imo.. I enjoyed it at least...
    With Tyandor cracking out a pretty amazing entry beating X250 with a pretty awesome entry too.. Such high quality on such a small map..

Anyway, I'll sign up :)

SF
  • Levis%s's Photo
    good luck on cracking my entry ;) .
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I might make another one this year for shits and giggles
  • Brent%s's Photo
    If I get my computer back in time, I have the perfect idea for this... won't win, but it'll get a lot of laughs.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    15x15?

even with my current lack of a computer capable of running RCT2 i can manage that.

like, go to the library and install it and make one with no custom, if i have to.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading