(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Malocra Island Paradise

• RoboRisu%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DL here:-
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24H04B2E

All .dat's should be included and exported with the game itself. If that's not so, PM me and I will send you whatever's missing. That's unlikely, but hey, anything can happen.

And, although the scenery depicts it, this is NOT a TT/WW park. Yes, that's right, I converted the scenery I needed into a tab (I figured out how to use Henry Wilkenstein's DatMaker to create scenery theme groups.)

One more thing....
    DON'T build the "Outrigger Conversion" ride; I goofed when I made that a stand-alone from WW, and unless you like Error Trappers, I wouldn't reccommend building one. I'll try and get to fixing this problem soon. I hope.

End of Line.

-'64 ^u^

Edited by chinatown64, 24 November 2006 - 07:39 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    it would be better without the completely horrible custom scenery.
  • RoboRisu%s's Photo
    You don't like the Dinosaur Petting Zoo in there? =p
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Could you show us an overview please?
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    The colors are so... kumbastic. Hah I finally get to use that word. Almost too kumbastic. Other than that and the custom scenery that tracidEdge was talking about, it's not bad. Keep working like this and you will definately improve. :)

Oh, and also, could you please post an overview like RCFanB&M said? Thanks in advance.
  • RoboRisu%s's Photo
    Sure. Sorry it took so long....!

Posted Image
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    This is a scenario, right? If not, maybe fill it up some more. :)

Anyway, maybe make some of the flat land not-so-flat and some of the bare land not-so-bare. Other than that, I don't think it looks too bad. :)
  • RoboRisu%s's Photo
    It's kind of a scenario/bench/UCES-type thing. I'm doing it for sort of a UCES project Here, called UMAO (User-Made Add-On's.) Feel free to join in hands and help out.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    not bad for what I've seen of you... Why don't you ever do anything like this at the Stop?
    AS for the park, all I can do is agree with everything that's been said. Bad custom scenery and not the best usage of it. Although you look like you're definitely improving.
  • RoboRisu%s's Photo
    Just download it, Ling. And thx, this is one of those times like in RJ's Hedgequarters in TDP; when I never made it, it just "happened".

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading