(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / RCT1 big buildings/structures

• Mama Bear%s's Photo
    While posting my Convention Center, I suddenly realised that you don't see many big buildings/structures in RCT1 parks. Usually you see 4x4 or smaller buildings/structures.
    But it can be done as the following screenshots will show you. Since RCT1 is still alive over here and even gets new builders I thought they might be helpfull.
    I'm posting this here since all the screenshots are taken from completed RCT1 parks made by RCT Fun staff members. You could call it a rerelease of those parks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just a few examples! Many of the buildings have rides inside. You can find the parks these screenshots were taken from and many others over HERE. Go to RCT1 parks.

Mama Bear
  • posix%s's Photo
    thank you for showing us that big buildings ARE actually possible in rct1.
    you know, for all of those years that rct1 was active, and when you weren't around here, we played so much rct1, but never knew you could do more than 2x2 stuff.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    :lol:

Just a minor misunderstanding. We have a lot of RCT1 parks filed away in our memory somewhere (and RCT park folders) that aren't really that available to most of the people here so how would they know about them? Maybe someone should do something about that, huh? I've seen a lot of the parks on that site actually, some of them are really good. A different style than the Joe Holland/Liquid Crash/Greg Reese/SACF inspired style that developed at NE, but some really good stuff nonetheless. And it never hurts to put up a link. Surely there are people who haven't seen these parks yet and will appreciate them. I think eventually we'll get our own park archive up. I hope. And then people can compare architecture skillz to their heart's content.
  • twister12%s's Photo
    is it just me, or did i recognize the 7th screen looks like rct2?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    No, it's definitely LL.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    lol It's tough to tell, but the raised land gave it away in the end.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading