(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Soldier Summit

• Leonardofury%s's Photo
    It's been a while but I present the next RCTA release, a duo between me and JP.

Download

Posted Image

Edited by ekimmel, 20 December 2006 - 11:52 AM. Added image directly to post

• Genius638%s's Photo
    I see the image was removed from the post, so could you link us to one?
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    It was nice and all, and no offense, but it seemed like that could have been made in a few days.

But still, it was a nice atmosphere, with good archy and some good ideas.
  • Leonardofury%s's Photo
    It was a mini park, they generally don't have as much work in them as a huge park. All in all I think my part took about 9/10 evenings to do. I'm not sure how much work JP put in on it.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo

I see the image was removed from the post, so could you link us to one?

Picture is in the first post.
  • Leonardofury%s's Photo
    Any chance of more than one comment on the park (rather than replies about the broken image)?
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    It's a nice park. Nothing more, nothing less. I thought the coaster layouts were well done except for a slow section on the looper. A little more archy would have been good. The shops in the entrance area were all placed in 3 buildings with minimal archy. The foliage was underdone in some areas. Maybe some additional landscaping would have worked in those bare areas as well.
  • Jampri%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comment Rick. Sorry about the slow section in the looper, it was kinda a necessary evil to keep it looking right in the game. I played around with it quite a bit to change the pacing a little, but it never really did much but destroy the asthetics of the coaster itself, so in this case I took looks over pacing.

And Dave, thanks again for finishing this park for me. I got stuck after those two coasters (looper and woodie) and couldn't build anything more. That, thrown in with an incredibly busy summer took me away from the game for a while. Thanks a bunch!
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Off-topic, but I already posted my thoughts. So anyway, ^ lol at the member title.
  • Jampri%s's Photo
    Haha, I didn't even notice that... I promiss that i can spel...

Edited by Jampri, 30 December 2006 - 06:28 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading