Custom Scenery Exchange / MD.dat and other objects I need

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Not sure how many of you remember me, but for those that do, hello again! For those that don't, hello! I am trying to get back into Rct 2, after like a year or more of not playing at all, so I am going through and looking at all of the parks I've made when I used to play, in the hopes I'll be inspired to continue one of them or build a completly new park.

I found this pirate park, which doesn't have the export custom scenery option checked, and I am trying to get all the objects I need to open it. One of the ones I am missing is called, MD.dat. I was wondering if any of you had this object? If so, could please post it here? Thanks for the help! If I find anymore objects I need, I'll post here instead of posting new topics.

Offtopic: Hopefully you guys will see somthing out of me one of these days, like maybe I'll get around to finishing my Disney park(Disneyland Wisconsin, if anyone remembers it) I swore I'd complete.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    http://mic-averich.com/rct2/obj/MD.DAT
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Thanks. I got the park open and wow, I can't belive I spent so much time looking for objects for just to open that park, it wasn't even that great. Oh well, if I need any others I'll post here.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading