(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Sea Serpent -- Mini/Coaster Design (LL)

• Omamori%s's Photo
    Here is a late Christmas present, have fun. I got bored a while back and started to mess around in LL and came up with this mini/design. Hope you all enjoy it!

Download Link

http://rapidshare.co...Sea_Serpent.rar

Sorry about using rapid share... but it’s late and I didn’t care. If someone wants to be helpful and upload it to a different service for everyone to download, it would be most appreciated.

Screenshot

http://img.photobuck...ori123/park.gif
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    Wow LL is making a nice comeback.

I think it looks very good judging from the screen, though a bit dark.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Yeah, i'm no LL expert, but that screen looks quite intriguing. Think i might have to download this.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo

Wow LL is making a nice comeback.

Now that's a good thing. Checked it out earlier. You've got some skill.

Nice work.

-RCTCA-
  • Milo%s's Photo
    That's just messing around? Very nice job. I really like it; it's got a nice old school feel. Nice job and I would like to see some more work from you :D .
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Welcome...back I guess :p .

I'm glad that there are people who keep LL alive, although I don't play it anymore (I suck at it lol).

Looks interesting anyway, hope to see more of your work soon.
  • posix%s's Photo
    mmm, ozone? :D

this is like... 2003. nice.
  • Omamori%s's Photo
    Heh thanks, really I just got bored and did this. Since some of you seemed to enjoy it I might do some more work. I dont play RCT2 and I am a LL person so if anything expect some more LL parks from me.

Also Posix I wouldnt be lieing if I said my reason for doing this mini is because of machete.

Edited by Omamori, 29 December 2006 - 05:55 PM.

• Milo%s's Photo
    ^Awesome, it's nice to see an LLer.

BTW.. did you get my PM?
  • Ling%s's Photo
    yeah, that looks great... nice to see LL getting more popular again. Even though I totally favor RCT2, I like the look of this.
  • posix%s's Photo
    omamori, while i never understood the fascination about machete, it still means a lot to me that my work can motivate people to play themselves.
    thanks for that statement :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading