2007 / H2H4 - Most Underrated Park

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Kilika
    The Ragnarok
    Kiriki Dutch Falls Amusements
    Below Bermuda
    Camp Vinobacci

Please nominate 2 more parks for this category, NOT ALREADY ON THE LIST ABOVE! What is listed above is locked in and will be on the awards ballot.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    can a park be underrated because it god only a certain ammount of votes because a forfeit from the others :p ?
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    I think a lot of the parks that won by DQ got overlooked.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    i agree with ekimmel, but i'm not going to nominate my own park.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I will.

Kukuana.

and Mamba Kilima.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Indeed.. I went through it yesterday again (Kukuana), and I must say it's my favourite H2h park this year!
    It probably wouldn't stand a chance against some other 'competitive-friendly' parks, as Shadowlands and Alice in Wonderland, but to me it was the best,

SF

Edited by Six Frags, 05 January 2007 - 11:42 AM.

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    Kukuana for sure...best park of the season imo.
  • X250%s's Photo
    I'd say Kukuana was the best piece of RCT work ive ever seen- really inspiring stuff for me.

I'd also like to put forward mine and Chapelz Mamba Kilima, cos i look back at it and just think that its a great park, really proud of it.

-X-
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I'd say Kukuana was the best piece of RCT work ive ever seen- really inspiring stuff for me.

I'd also like to put forward mine and Chapelz Mamba Kilima, cos i look back at it and just think that its a great park, really proud of it.

-X-

I agree with the pack here...

RIde6
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    For me it's a tie between Kipper Amusement Park and Azuris City. Two very very good parks which get hardly any mentions.
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    Kukuana and Lands of Legends
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Kilika
    The Ragnarok
    Kiriki Dutch Falls Amusements
    Below Bermuda
    Camp Vinobacci
    Kukuana
    Mamba Kilima

Tags

• No Tags