2007 / Best Non-NE Parkmaker

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Geewhzz
    Tyandor
    J K
    egg_Head
    RCTFAN

Please nominate 2 more people for this category, NOT ALREADY ON THE LIST ABOVE! What is listed above is locked in and will be on the awards ballot.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    imo, none of these (well exept for RFan maybe) deserve to be up there yet, as they haven't released a full blown solo that was awesome.. They have released some small snippets of (good) work though, but not enough imho.. Productivity is a pretty HUGE factor nowadays though, so again a full awesome solo is required imo..

The one parkmakers that are already legends, have proven themselves over and over, but didn't got picked for parkmaker, are imo Metropole & RCTNW

Btw; Why are you picking up on 3 of the Hurricanes members Kumba, hasn't got a whole lot to be with 'best non-parkmaker' imo... I understand H2h was a criteria for you, but this h2h season was the worst ever, with a lot of match-ups that faced an unfinished park.. So I would suggest to look at the bigger picture and to the past.. The only parks that are worth this h2h season imo are Kukuana, Shadowlands, Alice, SM, MSM, Tierra Aventura and Anheuser Bush.. And the real deciding factor was the semi final between the Bandits and Canes..

So yeah, Metropole and RCTNW

SF
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    tracidEdge.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Metro
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Metro without a doubt
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    RCTNW

Metro

*and yes, I'm an echo today*
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo

RCTNW

Metro

• Kumba%s's Photo
    ah Metro does not really need to be up for this award, leave it to me to not put him on there and make things obvious like with the first batch of NE3ers a long time ago...

I'll go with RCTNW for sure and Levis too
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i support turtle. ;D
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Metro
    Tracid

:p

Ride6
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Also chapelz.
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    I quite agree on RCTNW. He is a unique parkbuilder with lots of amazing things on his record.
    I think Metro belongs there too. He showed talent years ago with the John Williams park(amongst others) and his parks after that only confirmed that.
    Turtle is already a parkmaker and with right. Not only is his work impressive, but he also is a great help when you are building a park!
    What surprises me is that I don't see rwadams and Kai in the parkmakers list. I know they are not very active anymore but they both made some unique parks in both RCT1 and RCT2. Same goes for Mike Robbins.

Mama Bear
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Metro and RCTNW for sure
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    Six Frags
  • jon%s's Photo
    Six Frags and Metro. Both deserve it.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Six Frags and Metro
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    Metro nd RCTNW

Both prolific parkmakers and both overdue for a spot.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Six Frags
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Ill go with some one who actually finishes parks. J K... hmmm, iceman ill agree with you on six frags. I love his parks.
    -JDP
  • Trajan%s's Photo
    Trajan

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading