Fiesta! / Imagination!

• Levis%s's Photo
    Happy Fiesta everyone.

here are two screens of the things I'm working on atm in Fantasy

First you see here the first Thrill Lift coaster ever made in rct2 that actually works:

Posted Image

there will move track under it to, it did already, but because I made a little error with removing somethings I now get an error when I test the moving track so I need to rebuild that to make it work.
    you see the supports, they are from the exits from the moving track, the track moves because I just made an elevator with track as car.
    the theming isn't done yet as you probally understoot, it will be a large castle, the gate maybe gives you a bit of impresion.
    here you see the gate form the other side:

Posted Image

And seccond here is a screen of the coaster Mirkwood.

which is in the forrest section:

Posted Image

Happy Fiesta!

Edited by Levis, 05 January 2007 - 08:22 AM.

• ekimmel%s's Photo
    That black castle is pretty awesome.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    yeah, that castle is freaking crazy... and the "Mirkwood" screen kicks ass too. Nice coaster.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    So let me get this straight, this coaster is going to be like Gravity Max, the Vekoma tilt coaster? And it will work? Thats amazing! :OMG:

Your castle making appears to be spectacular, Levis. I wish I could make castles that good. You're going to add more color to the black one later though, right? (I hope :p ) The color scheme in the forest section is just beautiful, though. You dont need to change a thing there. :mantis:
  • Levis%s's Photo
    you see the train now, that goes up vertically to the yellow track above like it is positioned now.
    after that it goes trough the rest of the track :) .

this is done by a combination of a quatruple splitting coaster with a vertical lift and that is made invisible :) .
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    The catsle in pic one is incredible! I'bve never seen anything of that magnitude so detailed before!

In pic 2, you picked some good foliage that matched the pink and green colors of the coaster....it works.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    This park is looking most awesome. The only thing I don't care for is the brick holding up the first loop in the Mirkwood screen.

Have you released a list of sections or sources for the park? I'm curious which themes will be presented.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    The whole tilt coaster thing just blows my mind. The other stuff is all looking good, but that coaster is the reason I'll be downloading this.
  • Arez%s's Photo
    Nice screens, but how did you get that 'Toggle Lift' Feature to work? I tried, but I had to be doing something wrong..Nothing happened.
  • Levis%s's Photo

Nice screens, but how did you get that 'Toggle Lift' Feature to work? I tried, but I had to be doing something wrong..Nothing happened.

I'm the one who told ja227 how to make it so in this case it is made in the original way via hex editing, but you can do it also by paiting the desired track piece with a alternative colorscheme and then select the scheme in the edit ride screen and put the troggle lift on.
    than you press apply :) .
    in this case I also used the make invisible option (altough I did it via winhack) to make the vertical pieces invisible.

@ Xcoaster -> I haven't because I'm not sure about some area's , I need to see first how far I reached the sprite limit after the paranor section before I can plan the rest.

Edited by Levis, 05 January 2007 - 01:33 PM.

• Levis%s's Photo
    here are two more screens.
    the first one is to give a little impresion of the lake, as you see I work with my transparant watertiles to make sure i don't get the water glitch, not everything if filled up with water yet because I as to lazy to fill it all up :p.

Posted Image

And here is a screen of the Aragog's layer which is under construction yet.
    maybe someone has a sugestion what I can add here...I was thinking about eggs ...

Posted Image
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    These are some amazing screens. I love the coaster train used as the snakes head and eyes.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Very nice Levis....I love the castle, I just hope you can clean the thrill lift up a bit.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    more trees around Aragog, and I think some eggs would fit nicely.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    The thrill-lift coaster looks interesting.... now I'm jealous. ;)
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Levis, I love some of your ideas, but I always seem to find you execution somewhat...messy. Like the treeing around the forest Arrow coaster, it's just not very nice. If only you could mix your great ideas and well educated hacks with aesthetically pleasing RCT-work. Good luck with the park, looks like a blast!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Mirkwood is extremely messy. It's very overtreed, and the choice of greens makes it look drab and actually sort of unappealing. Sort of like Kumba's use of green puke path in his first PT. The hack sounds really neat tho.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    holy shit... that lake screen with the coaster train as the eyes and nose and all is fucking amazing.
    very very well executed. im jealous.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    @ Gwazi -> thanks

@ geehwzz -> thanks, I will fix up that ride :) .

@ Ling -> trees will come surely and I think I will do eggs now to :) .

@ sfgadv02 -> thanks :p .

@ metro -> the forrest area was the first think I made, after my intrest dropped from that area I went to the mountain area, now I look back I think I will improve the foilage a bit. thanks tough

@ corky -> see comment metro

@ RMM -> thanks :) .

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading