Posted Image
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    great interaction with the railroad...it's a very pretty picture
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    is it moebius? Looks very quaint.
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    *Gasp*...
    Splash, where have you been? : )

Looks very nice, although I prefer a rocky surface underneath railroad tracks.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    splash, you're awesome dude. seriously. can't wait to see this released (and hopefully something else?)
  • J K%s's Photo
    The only thing i could suggest would be add a few more rapids tiles to the waterfall. It's looking a bit bare at the minute. Otherwise the atmosphere you have in the screen is awesome. Another one of my favourite screens.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    This screen is very atmospheric and harmonous!

I like it!

"MFG"
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Excellent interaction... you're definitely an underated parkmaker.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Sexy. Just plain sexy IMO. I love the whole peaceful countryside thing. Almost makes me wanna post something for the Fiesta but there's two problems:

1. I don't have much.
    2. What I do have isn't very good :) .
  • Valp%s's Photo
    I've always loved your work... it's always so beautiful. This is no exception.

Best screen I've seen this fiesta.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    That drop under the train tracks is beautiful. This is what's so great about organizing rides that interact together. You can create something like this that's instantly memorable. I want to ride that coaster!
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Splash, I adore that screen. The coasters, the train, the colors... There's not a lot going on there but there really doesn't need to be. Everything is so perfectly done. The only thing I don't like is the sudden change in land textures (to the mud, kinda hurts the atmosphere) but I assume that's because you haven't finished that area.

*goes back to staring*

Ride6
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

Looks very nice, although I prefer a rocky surface underneath railroad tracks.

I agree. Love the drop under the tracks though.

James - rctnw
  • posix%s's Photo
    it's good. i like it.
    the waterfall to the left's a little close to the supports, no?

whatever, is this a solo?
    i hope so.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading