2007 / PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU NOMINATE!

• Kumba%s's Photo
    - You can nominate 2 things per category.
    - You can nominate yourself
    - You can only nominate things released in the year 2007, sometimes it is tricky to figure that out, but please try, does not help that all the info on them is hidden atm, but this these polls will be open for a week or two.
    - You should make sure you nominate people for the right things, like you can't put 5Dave up for Best LL Parkmaker coz he does not play LL, or put geewhzz up for best Non-NE Parkmaker as he is an NE Parkmaker.

Also for the love of god stop nominating people who are already nominated or only picking one thing! :@

That is all, please nominate responsibly :)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Hey Kumba, why don't you enable just the NE part of the forum (major announcements/news section) so we can find out when certain parks or rides were released?
    I really don't know for example when Isole Calabria was released..
    It got a few things in there that should be up in some of the categories..
    Would make things easier,

SF
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well the nominating will be up for about two weeks, maybe just hold off for today? You'll be able to get all the info you need then the Fiesta is over.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    The Isole Calabria ZIP file and screenshots are all dated October 2005.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oly crap, when I look at the topics, Kumba we really DO have a ton of awards! :lol:

I still say we use them all though. :p
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Kumba, I would also like to point something out. The last awards were not made at the end of 2005. Which means that some parks/designs etc. that were made just after those awards, were made before 2006 so are not valid for either awards. Not sure if you want to note that, as it's pretty hard to pinpoint which ones are applicable
  • Ling%s's Photo
    crap Isole Calabria is from 2005? Jesus everything I do today makes me look like a moron. More than usual, I mean.
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    Just a idea......Wouldn't it be a good thing to have an award for the most promising park under construction(either RCT1 or RCT 2 or even maybe both) next year? Seems to me that could encourage peeps to go on building....

Mama Bear
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ And maybe even a "Best Newcomer" award, for whoever joined in the year the awards are for. Not that I'd be able to be nominated for that category next year, but still. It would be a good award.
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    Wait- how do our nominations translate into names on the ballot?
    I mean, is it the name mentioned most in the thread, or what?

-disneylhand
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah the ones that get posted the most make the ballot.
  • catachresistant%s's Photo
    Kumba, you forgot to add me to the default ballet for LL Parkmaker of the Year.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading