(Archive) Advertising District / Project Logos

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Sir Isaac Newton

Posted Image

As possibly the greatest and most involved scientist in history Newton has the most interactive of the statues, which also double as learning stations. The thing on the path in front of him lays out his 3rd law of motion. Might do an apple object to go with this. I try not to make to many objects for projects like this.

Charles Darwin

Posted Image

Darwin for da win! He was my vote, a Darren voting for a Darwin only seems right. Here you see him sitting side-saddle on a Jesus-fish... with feet! Also kinda wanted to do an object for him, you know a tiny monkey, normal monkey, small man looking monkey and finally a neanderthal. I think the peeps work, tho Einstein and Curie did get new objects.

Next update will likely be a tester of the new station for light ray. Thanks again for the 49 poll votes :)
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Awesome.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    pretty cool !
    I'd loved to see galileo though ;p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    awesome.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    That's just awesome.
  • DJ Swangler%s's Photo
    That's some great stuff you have there. I love all of them!!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    One of 3 food trucks in the new astronomy area's food court...

Posted Image

Still only like 75% finished, need to clean some staff up and likely go with different colors. This one sells ice cream pouches, like the ones astronauts use in space.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    It's a little on the large side....but, I guess scale and proportion have never hindered your work before.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    i dont like it. its way to big. great idea try to scale it down to 2 tiles.
  • trav%s's Photo
    That would be the size of a tank.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Yeah, it's just way to big. I love it when I see people make these sort of little contraptions, but here's it's just not... little.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah, the scale is off. It really was not ready to post yet, but I kinda wanted to stake my claim on a food truck in RCT, which I think might be a first :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^Nin did some in his WDS park... :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    True... not really the same thing, but indeed a food supplying vehicle :p

Anyways here is an update of the new Q area on one of the park's main coasters, Light Ray...

Posted Image

Next update will be a food truck, with a more accurate scale size :mantis:
  • Levis%s's Photo
    nice touch on the different wavelenghts. was the first think I went to check :p if you did it right.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I think that would be much cooler if the train was white.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    but then the whole ride would be white, trav. you can have too much of a good thing.
    i think the screen is cracking, kumba. good job.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I think this is the best size, these food trucks really are fairly large, just that first pic was clearly to large...

Posted Image

There will be two more, one smaller, one larger.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I think that's the ideal size... I wouldn't change the sizes and such, just some decorative aspects depending on the area...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    This is much better. Keep it like this. :) The Light Ray screen is cool, but the foliage is stupid in that place. I'd keep the surroundings as black as possible, so no foliage at all (including grass). Maybe blacktile the whole area. :) Is that a giant prism/crystal thing I see in the bottom right corner? 'Distorting' the light ray that is the coaster? That'd be brilliant.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading