News / Ride6's Feedback Topic

• Kumba%s's Photo
    So what do you think of his page?
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Haha, I found it already. This is fun. Ride6's page is really cool. His logo is neat, and he has a long list of nice parks. Good job, Kumba and anyone else who helped with this page. :D
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    hello.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    yeah
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Neat. I hadn't seen quite a few of those parks before. I'm going to keep searching now.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    That logo looks like a logo from a horror film. It's absolutely awesome. Probably my favourite parkmaker or park/design logo ever. Nice work Cork (I am assuming you made it)

Nice page Ride6. You have quite a few parks. Will take a look at some I haven't seen/in a while in due time.
  • ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    Man, I can't find the next one! : )
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    find #2, getting pretty easier to find them without needing the clues
  • ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    Are you serious? I've looked everywhere and haven't found anything. Maybe I just suck, or you guys are just really good. I hope it's the latter.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Hi!
    2st...

Edited by lucas92, 13 January 2007 - 06:36 PM.

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    There's obviously something I'm not getting, because I can't find #2 either. I found #3 looking for it.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    No one can find #2... except chapelz...
    Anyways, kick-ass logo and a nice long list of parks... nice work Management and congrats Ride6.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    nice page :) .
    I didn't knew you made that much already
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    nice page :)

i found the 2# in one try :p
  • ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    I found #2! I'm so happy.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Nice page and logo. It's good to see how far you've progressed (I remember HATING IO back at TN, but look at where you've gotten!).

I have not been able to solve clue #2, though, after at least 45 minutes of searching. It seems like I've been on every park or design that has an x in it or a parkmaker who has an x in his name... but this x still evades me.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    it's in one of the contests, valp.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Nevermind, I forgot about him... I only remembered the other two!

Edited by Valp, 14 January 2007 - 01:59 PM.

• Marshy%s's Photo
    Nice page
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Cork, (assuming it was Cork) thank you so very much for my logo. I love it.

:p

Ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading