(Archive) Advertising District / Trepidation Amusement Park

• screamy mimi%s's Photo
    I have started a new park! It's name is Trepidation Amusement Park and it will be one of my best projects. So far I have completed the entrance, restrooms, and In 'n' Out Burger.
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Much better than I expected. Use more yellow if you are gonna use it at all, use the sign for something (We all know it's a sign) ;) , and show a more finished screen. The rest looks really nice. :D
  • screamy mimi%s's Photo
    I just used the yellow on In 'n' Out Burger because if you've ever seen one they have yellow on them. The other buildings have the same colors.
  • screamy mimi%s's Photo
    I just used the yellow on In 'n' Out Burger because if you've ever seen one they have yellow on them. The other buildings have the same colors.
  • screamy mimi%s's Photo
  • screamy mimi%s's Photo
    Sorry, I accidently clicked the post button a few too many times.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Hey you're improving! Throw in some more colour though, it's all very dark. Although it is called 'Trepidation' Amusement park...
  • Ling%s's Photo
    ^aside from that
    that is the smallest In 'n Out burger I've ever seen in my life. Try to expand it a (fair) bit
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Admittedly what's there is quite nice, but it's really not enough to be worthy of advertising quite yet.

Ride6
  • Hepta%s's Photo
    I pretty much agree with everyone else.

That's a mighty small resturant.
    Not enough yet.
    Use the yellow everywhere, or not at all.

Kinda reminds me of Arch Angel.
  • screamy mimi%s's Photo
    Well, it's In-n-out, it has to have yellow. I can't have yellow throughout the park because it's a dark theme.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    then screw the yellow. If you're keeping a theme, extremely general colors don't HAVE to be used.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Hope the bench worked out for you,

Cheers.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    god damnit people quit showing screens of half an hour's work. there's not enough there to comment on, wait until you can at least show a full fucking screenshot.
  • screamy mimi%s's Photo
    That took a whole lot longer than a half an hour to make.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Seriously? You actually thought about that?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    forty-five minutes, my bad.
  • screamy mimi%s's Photo
    It took about two hours, did you notice the "Whole"? Stop acting like such a smarty. It takes me a long time to make a building look good.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Fuck it, I would make that in 25 minutes. Plan the map next time so it won't take you that much time to build.
  • Arez%s's Photo
    Its decent, Pretty darn small for the map size your using. I really dont like how the flowers are in that pattern. Just looks fake to me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading