That's fucking lovely.

I was listening to

"Chill Out Tent"

Boys and Girls In America (2006)

The Hold Steady  

• Steve%s's Photo

NEW BRAND NEW WAS RELEASED

http://www.brandnewrock.com/

You can download the track by joining their mailing list.

• Dr_Dude%s's Photo

ive been listening to the mountain goats' Beat the Champ pretty much nonstop 

• Airtime%s's Photo

U Mad -Vic Mensa Ft. Kanye West

That beat is infectious.

• pierrot%s's Photo

Pay Metheny Group - The Way Up

Part One // Part Two

Sounds godly with Etymotic <3

• RRP%s's Photo

Radiohead - I Will (De La Soul - Itzsoweezee)

• pierrot%s's Photo

Machinedrum - Room(s)

GBYENow U Know The Real 4 Deal

• pierrot%s's Photo

Dean Blunt

Lil Ugly Mane

Three Sided Tape Volume Three

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Merriweather Post Pavilion - AnCo

• SlayMeGaga%s's Photo

Britney Spears - Break the Ice

• robbie92%s's Photo

Grimes - Venus Fly (ft. Janelle Monae)

I'm pretty sure Art Angels is my AOTY at this point. Eclectic, brash, schizophrenic electropop at its finest. And she's possibly the most electrifying act I've seen live so far.

• pierrot%s's Photo

Lil Ugly Mane

Persistence

Oblivion Access HYPE

• MorganFan%s's Photo

Blizzard - Kavinsky

I've been really into outrunny stuff lately.

• Disney Imagineer%s's Photo

Hymn For The Weekend, Coldplay. My favorite band of all time. <3 I got to meet them when I was on vacation in the Bahamas on Spring Break in 2014. I could've died I was so happy.

• RCT2day%s's Photo

^Dude, you serious? They're my #2 all time (just behind the Beatles).  I'm really jealous of you.

I'm not crazy about the new album.  Could be better.  Only real song I love is Everglow.

^Dude, you serious? They're my #2 all time (just behind the Beatles).  I'm really jealous of you.

I'm not crazy about the new album.  Could be better.  Only real song I love is Everglow.

Yes sir! My uncle offered to take me on vacation, and so he flew me and my cousins (16 and 22) to the Bahamas with my other uncle, aunt and their teenage daughters. Both families rented beach houses on a little island called Eleuthera, where the stars come and stay (and have houses). Mariah Carey was there when we visited, and two houses down from our house is where Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow, the rest of the band, and their crew (and families) were staying. I liked to have died. One morning I woke up and was fixing a bowl of cereal, and my 16-year-old cousin walks in and said Coldplay was two houses down. The first time, we passed Gwyneth on the road the houses sit on, then a few days later we were on a little secluded beach and we passed Chris Martin and the guys on their golf cart. It was when Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow had announced their divorce, and they decided to stay on the island for privacy. They were all so friendly.

Ironically enough I had been playing their music the whole first half of the trip until I found out they were two houses down. I pretty much could have died right then and there. lol. Has to be one of the weirdest things that has ever happened to me!

• pierrot%s's Photo

Lil Ugly Mane

SLUGS

The long await is FINALLY over. my life is complete now <3<3<3.

Running With the Wolves, Aurora. Love ittt. Good music to build to. It's got a good beat!

• MCI%s's Photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVTLbc6i-h_jDx2ekcNKwQQN0p2mjXbHt&v=eSaa3vC_n2k

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading