Music Forum / Who Here Uses Ruckus?

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Random wondering, really. It's free music for college students affiliated with the network, but it's free licenses, so you need to renew every month and you can't transfer the songs onto MP3 players unless you actually buy the songs.

Still, I find it useful to download and sample most entire albums without legal or moral consequence. :)

http://www.ruckus.com
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Ah, the better advantages of living in the Netherlands: I can sample without legal issues easily just by downloading songs, albums and movies. Yeah it's legal here as long as you don't upload :) \
    And as far as the moral part goes, I usually buy the stuff I like, although never music, mainly because I can't play DRM music on my PSP + music is way to expensive for what you get (and it doesn't really drop in price compared to games and movies)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    See? There's a debate for you. The whole music piracy thing is only an issue because it's illegal, but is it right? If something is illegal in one country but perfectly legal in another country, should you or should you not do it? Morals I tell ya... they're tricky. :lol:

Anyway, back to Ruckus.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Yes, music downloading is really morally tough. Nearly as bad as killing babies or sodomizing queers, if you ask me.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    every time you download a file illegally, god kills a masturbator. or is it kitten?..

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading