(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Failed design then a never finished one....

• vekoma9%s's Photo
    I made these about a year ago, so yeah enjoy though. First one was my failed design I never got a repy back too in May. Second one was being made in August, but I lost faith in it.
    So enjoy the pics and the links. And please comment.

Posted Image

Download Flight To The End- http://www.yourfilel....php?fid=296211

This is it, but on the left is a pic of recent, but the file is only showing the actual ride itself, that is complete.

Then here is the other.....
    Posted Image

Download Travel through the ages....... http://www.yourfilel....php?fid=296213
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    That's some pretty good stuff, keep it up and you'll win a design sooner or later.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    You know... I'm getting a little pissed at these topics with things like "Failed design that I never got a reply on...". How hard is it to send an email with a polite decline of it getting Design or whatever? Hell, throw in advice for the person's next project so maybe they'll have a better chance. That can't possibly take more than 5 or 10 minutes and is something that should be done with all entries .... especially these days.

That said, I think these designs look like solid work from the screen. You have some neat ideas and the execution of them isn't half bad. Keep working and I'm sure you'll come up with some even better stuff in the future (it might even warrant a fucking reply).
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    The designs were very good. I dunno if they would have gotten Design, but possibly. Just keep it up, you'll have one in no time. :)
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    OLE, he said May, which was before Kumba's reign, and if I remember, a lot of spotlight and design entries were sent in that either didn't get read or didn't get replied to.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Well, I think you made some pretty nice stuff there. I'm sure that you'll achieve your goal soon, you just have to keep trying, and if you practice, you'll improve, so you'll be getting closer and closer to your objective. That's what I try to do heh...
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Flight To The End - Not too bad. I liked the first half of the layout as it had good spped and interaction. The second half looked forced and plain. Almost like you designing it and thought "I crap, I need toget it back to the station before I run out of speed" There was just no excitement at the end. The other area I was not found of was the huge square waterfalls. You have a good thing going with the map edge, remove the block-o-water and continue the map edge concept. Not bad though and congrats on completing it

Travel through the ages - Same problem as the other entry. The ending just looked forced. The coaster looked fun to ride but the ending did nothing for me. The dual station idea was cool but it looked like you were going to cover it up. If that was the case, why go through the trouble of placing the coaster on the track. Stations like that should be left open so we can see the work you put into it.

Again, glad to see something from you and keep at it, you will get the design soon.

James - rctnw
  • Milo%s's Photo
    True, but this is still happening sometimes and I don't think it should.
  • vekoma9%s's Photo
    Kumba- thanks.

OLE- I see what you mean. I waited around for a month and just gave up on it.

Gwazi- Yeah, thanks man.

RcFan B&m- Yeah, I can pretty much say I have done alot better since then.

RCTNW- Yeah thanks for the comments and Flight To the End. I agree with alot on what you say. I'm trying to work my ending on coasters.
    On Travel Through The Ages, I agree with the station part, I had trouble trying to continue it for mainly that reason, I thought It also was too large for my wants to make a station as big as The one building. O well, however thank you lots.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Can't wait to check these out, look lovely from the overviews :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading