• zodiac%s's Photo
    (Just to let you know, there's more than in this pic :D )

Posted Image

Download: Sunflower by zodiac

-Mike

EDIT: BTW, this was all done in the last five hours :) .

Edited by zodiac, 10 March 2007 - 03:35 PM.

• eman%s's Photo
    I dont have LL installed, but I will give you a bit of advice based on the screen. It shows potential for sure. One thing you should do is hack windows onto the buildings at the very least, since as it is now you're structures look very plain and odd since the sides are left blank. Also, work on the layout a bit more in the future. That layout ahs many areas that look disjointed and forced, and there is an exceessive use of the flat sloped turn piece in places where better planning could have allowed for more realistic lats and a beter look as well. Overall it does show great potential though, keep at it! :)
  • JJ%s's Photo
    The buildings look kind of horrific from this height :|
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I hate to say it, but I think you took a couple steps backward with this. The layout looks a little awkard and boring. You really need to try to get some detail on your structures, don't just raise some land and call it done. At least add windows and awnings. You also need more thought put into the landscaping/coaster interaction. Right now it looks like you're building a coaster and then just raising the land around it. Maybe do some landscaping first next time and then build the coaster. Some underground parts and tunnels wouldn't hurt either.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ Keep in mind, he made this in five hours. :)

Well, I think it would be better if you spent more time on it. Right now, I kinda agree with OLE that you should try to do some landscaping first, and add some detail to your buildings. But I also agree with eman in that this does have some potential. Hope to see more. :)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    There's a coaster with some raised land, and some random trees.

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    Not to bad. For some reason this reminds meself of meself in my older days.:)

/RCTCA\
  • Brent%s's Photo
    RCT Masters early days WHAT!

Holy shit... really though... RCTM fo life.

Even though it's practically dead. Sadly.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading