(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Creep it Out!

• DelLagos%s's Photo
    Okay, here is my first failed Design.
    It is a twister-coaster themed like Africa.
    It has 9 inversions and it rides with 2 trains.

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

Some Pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Just looking at the pictures, I can see a few problems:

-WAY too much use of those ugly quarter tile flowers
    -Try to use some full-tile trees
    -It sort of looks like you were attempting to recreate Colossus, but with a different theme (hinting from the row of inline twists, demented cobra roll, and high corkscrews).

The archy looks okay though, but I'll take a better look later...
  • w33maniac%s's Photo
    Quarter tile flowers arent ugly :( , if you know how to use them. This is not it though.
  • spartan%s's Photo
    its not too bad but the only things I don't really like are the black footers and all the plants. maybe try to put in some more buildings and paths
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    You came close to not failing at making design. I was willing to let it be one, but only if Cork agreed. I thought it was good, some of the buildings (not pictured above) were nice, but honestly I liked the idea of a total n00b member with no posts (at that time) winning ;)

Keep trying, your not that far off.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Kumba's got that n00b sympathy with him, whereas Cork just bashes 'em...

And does anyone find it funny that Firefox's spell check says n00b is spelled right, but not Kumba?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Looks interesting. I like the overgrown atmosphere, and I definatly have to give you credit for covering every last bit of blank space with plants for time alone.

The colours don't jump out enough. I dig the pink, but I'd throw in some yellow or orange, too.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading