General Chat / The Elephant Thread

• Ling%s's Photo
    ^ :lol:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Nah, man. Facebook told me 2 of my oxen died trying to cross the river. THAT's a prank, dude. I totally went to check on my oxen.

How many people do you think fell for the live person poke thing, though.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

How many people do you think fell for the live person poke thing, though.

3?

The fact that it was only for the first 100 in each network made it so that if it even was real, it was very unlikely that you'd get to use it.

Crap. I just realized that I fell for Google Paper. No wonder that sounded way too good to be true.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Well my network only has like 1500 people, so I'm not so sure. Additionally, 70% of my school are people who've killed much of their brains via PBR and Natty and that doesn't help matters either. Most of you other college people go to colleges whose undergrad population is bigger than the population of the entire county I live in (including the University of Vermont).
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    For some reason I was thinking networks included multiple schools, like all of Southern California or something. Guess not. I wonder where I got that from.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

Well my network only has like 1500 people, so I'm not so sure. Additionally, 70% of my school are people who've killed much of their brains via PBR and Natty and that doesn't help matters either. Most of you other college people go to colleges whose undergrad population is bigger than the population of the entire county I live in (including the University of Vermont).

Dont forget the occasional jungle juice debacle...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading