Fiesta! / Marriott's Project "Fiesta"

• RCTNW%s's Photo
    I was not planning on showing anything yet due to I really don't have any finished work ready to be shown. I've been bouncing around on this one lately. Oh well, it's FIESTA!

Station for the Intamin Impulse coaster. Still to be named and very unfinished
    Posted Image

Initial drop for the vert coaster - station still needs work and again, very unfinished
    Posted Image

Main entrance to the Dolphin Stadium - you guessed it, still unfinished.
    Posted Image

Enjoy!
    James - rctnw
  • spartan%s's Photo
    All the screens look awesome, I like the vertical coaster. The first screen reminds me of your Coyote Hills.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Brilliant. Nothing more to say. :D

Edited by NeutralPineapple, 06 April 2007 - 01:16 AM.

• Levis%s's Photo
    looks very nice :D
    theres only something about that dolphin sadium ... I dunno ... it looks odd
  • eyeamthu1%s's Photo
    I love the vertical drop coaster. You've made the drop look really imposing, which too many people forget to do with this type of coaster. I also love the detail with the catwalk on the lift, and the ties holding it up, brilliant!
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Love the underwater tunnel, love it all. Even if it is unfinished it looks awesome.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Eek, that Dive Machine looks freakin' awesome. The supports are really well done, and the vertical drop looks terrific. Cool underwater tunnel too! Wicked. I think perhaps you could make the footers look a bit more built into the landscape there though, as it is very hilly/jaggedy. Just to look a bit more securely supported.

The station looks ok. A bit bland, but as you say, it's unfinished.

The stadium looks awesome, the kinda thing I could never do in RCT.

Metro
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Wow, looks quite awesome NW..
    Only thing I dislike are those purple ceiling kinda things in the first screen, but other than that this looks like a fine RCTNW production again!

SF
  • posix%s's Photo
    whooops, the first screen shows your first use of harmonic colours :)
    awesome.

this is pure quality.
    thank you.
  • Nitrophobia%s's Photo
    Awesome pictures. The station for the impluse coaster is very nice, probally one of the best ones I have seen in a long time. Looks clean and like something you would see at a real park.

-Nitrophobia
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Wow, I love that Vertical drop coaster Oo
    Especially that underwater tunnel is cool!

"MFG"
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Spartan – Thanks. Interesting comparison.

NeutralPineapple – Thanks

Levis – The stadium is indeed very odd. It’s hard to explain, the stadium has three seating areas with each one of them like a triangle with the base wider than the upper seats. The roof matches the foot print of the stands. As I get more finished, I will take a different ss of it to help explain the look.

eyeamthui – Thanks. The credit for the catwalk though goes to Kumba. I used the same style from the coaster he created on the map which has yet to been shown.

Lloyd – Thanks, That was a last minute addition. Still has some work to it though

Metro – Thanks Mark. I’ll look at the footers and see what I can do. As for the station for the vert, I’m not happy with it. Right now it’s just taking up the space I will need so I can work around it. As for the stadium, I like the other stadium better however this came out pretty good as well. One you must see in game to really understand it

Frags – I really don’t want to cover up that section as it will block out the que in the station. Part of the problem is there is nothing to tie that to the rest of the attraction right now. Something that will be fixed soon.

Posix – Thanks!

Nitrophobia – Thanks. I’m pretty happy with the progress on the entire attraction so far

5dave – Thanks.

Now if I can just find some time this weekend to work on it. Soon it will be camping season!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    That dive machine looks 'coaster of the year' worthy for the NE Awards. I love how those supports just curl over the mountain. Amazing.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    :OMG: :OMG: at the dive coaster... I love the tunnel and support system you used... looks fantastic... and the stadium looks like a great large structure.... but that's to be expected from you :D
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    Amazing love the whole feel of the park. The vertical is great I love how it uses the landscape to its advantage and the drop looks intimidating to say the least. I have become a huge fan of your work the atmosphere is second to none

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading