(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Icy plains by Freaky B

• FreakyB%s's Photo
    Hello, I am Freaky B and this is my first park submitted to this website.
    The park is tiny but is packed full of nice scenery including the icy hill and the town.
    Icy plains is just bundle of scenery packed into one small park all in a theme of a ancient land covered in Ice.

Park basis: The park centers around a make-believe goddess called Blizzardra,
    Blizzardra created this mountain for herself so then so heat could penetrate her power.

Here is a picture of my work:
    Posted Image

See no hacks, yet the scenery is fantastic.

Please give me comments on what you think and what needs improving.

Here is the park zip. file.
    Oh, how convenient I don't know how to get the file up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. :'(

Could someone please help me?
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    First, you should zip up the saved game. Right click on it, then click add to xxxxxx.zip.
    Now you're up to upload it. Rapidshare is one site which can upload files for you.
  • FreakyB%s's Photo
    Thanx I'll try it and update the post. :)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Some humility would suit you nicely, FreakyB.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ^Agreed.

It's nostalgic.... but it's not fantastic.
  • eman%s's Photo
    Sucks.....ditch the ego until you can back it up....that scenery is NOT fantastic...random, overwhelming, and poorly placed though.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    ^ Yup, nailed it.
  • JDP%s's Photo

See no hacks, yet the scenery is fantastic.

Are we seeing the same shit here?
    -JDP
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    now, now. The ego is annoying, yes, but the scenery is actually quite nice, I think. It's a bit strange and out there, which is a much needed slap in the face for all the psuedo realistic parkmakers in this place, but it is nice. The coaster is pretty bad, though, dude. Props for putting a coaster that big in a micro, but that think looks painful. WAY too many kinds of objects, though.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    cocky :OMG:

Edited by JJ, 12 April 2007 - 09:19 PM.

• Loopy%s's Photo
    I have to agree I can't see why you are being so cocky. Im having a hard time working out what this theme actually is supposed to be. It just looks like a jumbled mess of random scenary, you've got egyption mixed with roman, abstract and snow all in one it just looks awful. The landscaping could do with some work too looking at it all I can see is squares of raised land with no shape to it followed up with some random foliage. Try and make it more rounded and flowing like a real mountain would.

If you keep at it im sure you may be able to back up your ego but your not quite there at the minute.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Props for putting a coaster that big in a micro, but that think looks painful.

Would that coaster even be able to make it through a whole circuit? I can't figure out where the entrance or anything that would propel the train enough is.

Edited by laz0rz, 13 April 2007 - 06:52 PM.

• JDP%s's Photo
    ^Yeah... i just noticed that. wtf are we looking at... ha
    -JDP
  • FreakyB%s's Photo
    I am so stupid, sorry you guys... I should be a bit careful about what I say.
    I tell you what I have started work on a new park, I can't give any pictures away at the moment but I can tell you it is a 2-map project which might take a while to complete.
    I have planned out the park. (bit by bit)
    It will be much better than my icy park.
    I am so sorry for being cocky :( (I am such an idiot)

I do stuff like that to make myself look stupid...

Edited by FreakyB, 16 April 2007 - 04:10 AM.

• Casimir%s's Photo

... I do stuff like that to make myself look stupid...

Yeah, you're not the only one :rolleyes:
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Don't worry about it man. Just forget about it and move on. You should get a second chance...
  • FreakyB%s's Photo
    I have started my new project already and it is doing well in my opinion.
    (To be quite honest that icy park took 20 minutes to do and I didn't even think about what I was doing)

Message for JJ: The RCTcompetition tribute park topic is falling, someone has got to post or we've lost our topic!!!!!!!!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading