(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Grand Opening of StoneBrae Heights

• LilFriscoPinoy%s's Photo
    Hello New Element Community.

First a little about myself. I was a constant and active member in the RCT Community during its "Glory, Golden, and Hay" days I suppose you could say. I remember distinctive websites I was active in such as RCT Station, RCT Competition, RCT HeadQuarters, New Element. I was a member of the RCT Club, entitled the RCT Renaissance which was formerly the RCT Renegades. I was also under the alias of LilChrisGer. Some of you might remember me. Anyways. theres my two cents. I haven't fully played the game since either 2003, maybe 2004 at the latest. So I'm very rusty. Anyways. Enough about me.

------

Hayward, California.

With the newest 1.5 million dollar home communities growing and opening in the hills of the East Bay in the Bay Area, StoneBrae which owns the residential communities, the Elementary School, the Golf Course as well as the Country Club has reserved a plot of land for a small theme park.

Welcome to the Grand Opening of
    STONEBRAE HEIGHTS
    We are very proud to announce the opening of the small Theme Park.

The Theme Park Includes four main themed areas. And plenty of attractions to satisfy the cravings for thrills chills and spills of all guests from little tykes to the typical rollercoaster enthusiast.

The Midway
    Carousel - Take your little ones on a traditional attraction loved by all guests.
    Whiplash - Take a spin!
    Red Zone - Can you handle a 200 foot drop? Try it, if you dare.
    Midway Playhouse - Home to a Billiard Hall and Arcade.
    COMING SOON! Fall of 2007! Hawkeye. A laydown Boomerang!

Dalahoga Mine Town
    Dalahoga Mine Train - A highly themed family coaster.
    Broken Home - Experience a Tornado inside this broken, tornado damaged home.
    The Shaft Maze - Experience what its like to be in a tunneling mine shaft. Can you find your way through the shaft?
    Sheriff's Hunt - Hang on. The Sheriff is after you!
    Texas Steakhouse - Enjoy a nice meal at one of the 3 prominent eatery's in the park.

Boardwalk
    White Knuckle Falls - Cool off and take an 8 story plunge. (CAUTION : RIDERS MAY GET WET!)
    White Dipper - Take a traditional rollercoaster and add modern elements.
    Gold Rush - Shoot up 130 feet into the air. And come straight back down at 70 MPH. Oh. Then do it again.
    White Water Pizzaria - Another great resturaunt.

Dragon's Village
    The Dragon - Can you tame the Dragon? Experience a 100 foot drop, and conquer six inversions on this Inverted B&M Machine.
    Little Warrior - A family styled Wild Mouse.
    The Galleon - Not your average swing.
    Imperial Garden - Find your way through this hedge maze.
    Dragon's Theatre - Watch a few great shows. We offer three shows at 3 dollars per ticket.
    (Tale of the Dragon) - Relive the story where the Dragon defended the Village from an attack by raiders.
    (The Enemy of My Enemy) - Follow the story of a young warrior's claim to fame.
    (Blood Brothers) - Experience the bonding of two brothers. Who go to defend the Village.
    Kahn - A sit down style oriental buffet resturaunt. Claimed to be the best eatery in the park.

Enjoy your visit!
    http://www.fileden.c...FriscoPinoy.zip

-LilFriscoPinoy

Edited by darkfire, 18 April 2007 - 04:05 AM.

• sfgadv02%s's Photo
    It's an interesting little park, architecture wise there weren't too many. The inverted layout is pretty nice. Looking forward to 2007.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I'd really like to view the park, but this comes up every time:

"Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."

Edited by Gwazi, 17 April 2007 - 07:14 PM.

I'd really like to view the park, but this comes up every time:

"Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."

Hmmmm. Maybe I broke a rule using Geocities. I used another site. Perhaps it would work. If im out of line here with New Element policy. Please inform me. It would be greatly appreciated. :) . Just hope I'm not causing trouble for the staff here.

Try it again Gwazi.

and....

Sfgadv02

lol thanks man. just something i tried to get some rust off. your latest EE looks intriguing. Unfortunatly RCT2 doesnt work on this computer. So I use my brothers for that. I'm looking forward to checking it out. You've had that going since... well. I last left the community.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Still doesn't work. :(
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Hmmm... not working for me either. Not sure why what seems to be a link is doing that. Are you trying to make the link an attachment or something? Just copy and paste the link to the download right to your post.

Welcome [back] btw.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    The link works fine if you copy it as a URL and don't click it. I downloaded this park and enjoyed it, although it is somewhat outdated with your long break from RCT. Welcome back.

Hmmm... not working for me either. Not sure why what seems to be a link is doing that. Are you trying to make the link an attachment or something? Just copy and paste the link to the download right to your post.

Welcome [back]btw.

-I suppose all you do is copy and paste. Big thanks to Ge-Ride. :). I appreciate It. And thank you for the warm returning welcome.

The link works fine if you copy it as a URL and don't click it. I downloaded this park and enjoyed it, although it is somewhat outdated with your long break from RCT. Welcome back.

-Thank you twice as well. Im not surprised my stuff is a little rusty. Thanks for your viewing though. Any tips. Suggestions. Would be highly... highly... appreciated.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    http://forums.nedesi...w...=14974&st=0
    That's the link to the codex trainer. You can use it to clone rides and scenery, modify rides, and adjust the height of rides and scenery in increments as small as one quarter of a height meter. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's a great tool which I use most often when playing LL.

Edited by Ge-Ride, 17 April 2007 - 11:01 PM.

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    Your link is fixed. What you were doing is putting the link as an attachment. No worries though.

Anyways i liked the park. It was somewhat nostalgic and classic. The invert and water ride were nice. Your archy wan't half bd either. I'll be looking forward to your next park in the Ad District.

Keep it up! :mantis:

Your link is fixed. What you were doing is putting the link as an attachment. No worries though.

Anyways i liked the park. It was somewhat nostalgic and classic. The invert and water ride were nice. Your archy wan't half bd either. I'll be looking forward to your next park in the Ad District.

Keep it up! :mantis:

Thanks.

Archy has never been my strong point. Even back in the RCT Renaissance days. I havent seen anyone besides sfgadv02 since then here. hm. Meanwhile. I only wish that I could have made the "Midway" section between the themes a little more vibrant and expanded. Ah well. I could have done with a good five or so more squares I think. haha. Oh well. Im planning an either 130X130 or 150x150 Project for RCTII, currently mapping out ideas on graph paper right now. So you can look forward to that Project in the Ad maybe within a week or so. Who knows. :).

Comments are ever appreciated. Thank you all :).

^LilFriscoPinoy^
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Not a bad little park, but I agree with the others. :)
  • posix%s's Photo
    very sweet park.
    looked very inspired and fun.
    well done.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Nice little park. It's almost as if it has been locked in a time capsule since 2001 and has just been released =P. I like the nostalgic feel of it. Thanks for showing and I hope to see some more work from you =)

Not a bad little park, but I agree with the others.

Thank you for your comments and your suggestions as well.

very sweet park.
    looked very inspired and fun.
    well done.

Thanks Posix. Ive always enjoyed viewing your work as well. Well. That I can remember of from back when.

Nice little park. It's almost as if it has been locked in a time capsule since 2001 and has just been released =P. I like the nostalgic feel of it. Thanks for showing and I hope to see some more work from you =)

I guess its official. My parkwork is outdated. lol. Hopefully I can get up to speed with the current trends and era of RCT.

Thanks Guys.

-LilFriscoPinoy
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    Hey Lilchrisger, I remember you. Nice to see you again. :batman:
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    ^Yes, me too! Welcome back, Lilchrisger. Good to see you're back into RCT!

Mama Bear
  • RCTDude2316%s's Photo
    Hayward is a pretty small city plus, its also really crowded, theres not really much open land there...you should have picked a better place in the bay area.

The park itself is realy nice though. keep up the good work.

btw-are you acctually flipino?

Edited by RCTDude2316, 26 April 2007 - 08:03 PM.

Hey Lilchrisger, I remember you. Nice to see you again.

^Yes, me too! Welcome back, Lilchrisger. Good to see you're back into RCT!

Its nice to see you two again as well. :).

Hayward is a pretty small city plus, its also really crowded, theres not really much open land there...you should have picked a better place in the bay area.

The park itself is realy nice though. keep up the good work.

btw-are you acctually flipino?

Haha. Yeah I know this little city is very small. Its just me and some friends were joking about the StoneBrae area, where its a huge plot of land at the top of the East Bay hills, even higher then Cal State Hayward... well Cal State "East Bay". And since it has a brand new school, country club, a bunch of residential pockets or "villages" as they call them of homes worth more than a 1.5 million dollars plus the golf course. A friend said to me that the only thing missing that wasen't expensive was an amusement park. So I unrealistically placed it there. Thanks for your input though. Realistically speaking the best place for a theme park would probably be the Dublin Grade area of the Bay Area, or perhaps in Vallejo, or San Jose even those begin to move away from the Bay Area im sure you understand. Im a very realistic parkmaker I guess you could say, so maybe I shouldn't have joked and placed an amusement park there.

And yes. I am Filipino, both parents.

Born here though.

-^LilFriscoPinoy^
  • MindBender5%s's Photo
    Hey Chris, glad to see you're still well and good. :)

I took a look at your lil' park and it was really enjoyable. I thought the mine train turned out especially nice. Great job with the layout there.

Looking forward to a larger project in the future from you. That way, you'd be able to space things out a little more.

In any case, thanks for the posting the park. It was nice way to break up my exam week. :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading