RCT Discussion / Your Upcoming/In Progress Park Choice

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Why is this topic dead? So much cool shit going on.

Wanted to say the race for the next LL spotlight is going to be interesting. ][ntamin has his 100-map park, alex and Poke are both doing amazing things, there are ancient group parks floating around not far from completion, and who knows how my parks will do. I'm really excited for the future of LL.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

What about the next RCT2 spotlight?

• Xeccah%s's Photo

besides bga, it'll be all my honor :D

• Poke%s's Photo

Do you think non-codexed LL can get spotlight nowadays?

• Xeccah%s's Photo

if it's natelox then probably

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I don't doubt it. Your Atlantis screen shows how much classic LL is still appreciated. The Escapist Experience nearly won spotlight and its most praised area was very light on codex. Don't think there were any codex tricks at all.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    The 3 best unfinished projects right now are Gee's knotts, CP6'S seaworld, and loopy's au naturel.

Other than that, desperado, CP6'S pt4 park, disneyspace, disneyearth, pac's herschend park, and my ncso park. :SA:
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

I'm working on a huge project now, should be done in like 3 years. Get excited everyone... lol

• MCI%s's Photo

^I am :o :p

The progress on my "might just make bronze if shogo doesn´t vote on it"-Park just came to a crashing halt.

No reason to continue as long as this little beauty keeps impaling my poweredcoaster...

G6IpnzJ.jpg

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

I'm sure that's an easy fix MCI. Did you try "Debug --> Eliminate Duplicate Surface Data" and then "Cap Land at Max Height"? If that doesn't work, just go back to a saved file that doesn't have the land spike.

• MCI%s's Photo

Thanks, that worked, surprisingly :D

Had some of those who acted like blackholes in the past, so I wasn´t sure how to deal with it :/

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Why is this topic dead? So much cool shit going on.

Wanted to say the race for the next LL spotlight is going to be interesting. ][ntamin has his 100-map park, alex and Poke are both doing amazing things, there are ancient group parks floating around not far from completion, and who knows how my parks will do. I'm really excited for the future of LL.

100% agreed

except on the 100 maps plz no more maps

• G Force%s's Photo

I have something to bring up when it comes to the next spotlight.

At this point, there are four possible RCT2 spotlight candidates as far as I know:

1. Baker Lake by Coupon

2. Disney Earth by Cocoa

3. KnoxVegas by Maverix

4. Sea World by CedarPoint6

All of these parks could be finished within the year, or at least the next year (as far as I know).  This means that its possible we could have multiple spotlights for the first time since 2011, assuming BGA is also released.  What does everyone think of these parks when it comes to spotlight voting?  

• Poke%s's Photo

I don't think Baker Lake will win spotlight.

I think intamin will win the next LL spotlight.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Kind of doubting whether all those parks will get finished in the next year.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Sea World is definitely a spotlight. The others probably gold, though DisneyEarth depends on the size I presume. But there are more parks in the race. Highball's and Turtle's Disneylands for example. There are plenty of parks moving under the surface.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Disneylandian doing MK to throw into that Disney mix.

• csw%s's Photo

Isn't it kinda unfair to be giving parks spotlight rankings when they're only half done? Even if it is CP6 and robbie. 

• Maxwell%s's Photo

I'm still hoping for a Wickline completion among other things. :(

• alex%s's Photo

I don't think Baker Lake will win spotlight.

I think intamin will win the next LL spotlight.

challenge accepted!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading