(Archive) Advertising District / Vista Parque

• CF%s's Photo
    Evrybody@ Thanks!

Peeee@ Yep, Cobra in Connyland (2007)
  • CF%s's Photo
    Posted Image

The park is a real sensation, there many people for to new attraction's
    There is won new attraction now Salvaje a boomerang, we hope with this we can brake another record

Posted Image

Posted Image

The park, The Civella Farm build sum serre's

Posted Image

Next plans

- A attraction where evry gast looked forward to

Greats Vista ;)

Great taste
    Posted Image
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    Hmmm, two shuttles being the two only coasters in the park is kind of bizarre.
    But at the other hand, it feels somewhat exotic, I can't really describe it.

It's different, and somehow very intriguing.

Keep it up : )

Edited by Corkscrew, 08 September 2007 - 12:05 PM.

• Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Thats probably the best looking Boomerang that I've seen. This park looks pretty good even though it is small so far, looks like there is lots of rom for expansion
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    the supports and rainbow coaster car are a little blah, but i like the overall feel of it. nice work underneath the coaster.

also, your announcement should read that there is "one" new coaster, not "won". won is past tense of "win", as in when your park is voted number "one."
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    It all looks very nice. You're one of my favorite parkmakers. Corkscrew did bring up a valid point in the fact that you have 2 shuttle coaster in one park, which is a bit of an oddity. It's an interesting choice you don't see often, but I think it works in a small park like this. Especially when you consider that they're doing 2 different things in terms of ride program. Very well done.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    It needs a standout attraction, and that farm looks like the perfect place for it ;)
    In all seriousness though, it looks great.
  • posix%s's Photo
    i agree with what everyone said. i love your foliage and your strong realistic sense. yet a complete circuit coaster would be cool ;)
    if you want to continue with your current coaster trend though, consider an x-car-coaster: http://rcdb.com/model262.htm
    i would much prefer a huge wodden though :)
  • CF%s's Photo
    Corkscrew @ Bedankt ;)

Camcorder22 @ I saw better, nope no expensian

CedarPoint6 @ Thanks!

Comet @ The farm stays, evrything go's in the park not outside the border

posix @ No coasters, i think not anove place any more ;)

Edited by CF, 09 September 2007 - 09:01 AM.

• Comet%s's Photo
    Ohh, so is the 2007 season the last?
  • CF%s's Photo
    2008 ;)
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    Great park, I love your style can't wait to download this.
  • CF%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Salvaje was a topper this year, Butt Pitón is still the best, This year we builded a chaos, that called Kán.

The theme is Water & Fire, with a snif of Rocks

Posted Image

The park overview

Posted Image

Next plans

- Parkplan
    - The end of UT (the parks off)

Greats Vista ;)

Great taste
    Posted Image
  • SenZ%s's Photo
    Zo'n gigantische parking voor zo'n klein parkje? Beetje overdreven niet?

Ik denk dat het park te klein is, of in ieder geval een te klein aanbod heeft om echt interessant te worden..
  • CF%s's Photo

Ik denk dat het park te klein is, of in ieder geval een te klein aanbod heeft om echt interessant te worden..

Het moeten niet altijd, grote parken zijn hé, klein is ook niet slecht ;)

Ja de parking id mischien best wel groot :)
  • rct2123%s's Photo
    I like the yellow shuttle. Haven't seen a coaster based on that coaster whos name I cannot remember. Looking very good so far. I recomend a normal coaster though. Shuttles are fun, but they get old...

-Rct2123
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Once again a very nice update. The proximity of the ride to the coaster will really add to both of the rides. Top Gun at Carowinds does that with a swinging ship and it really makes the ride cool. But the atmosphere you create in the area just makes it great. It's a very subtle theme, yet it works really well for this. Looking forward to more updates.
  • Levis%s's Photo

wat doe jij hier :p .

ben het trouwens wel met michael eens.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading