Music Forum / The White Stripes

• Steve%s's Photo
    Anyone want to send me their new album? I would buy it cause I really like them, but I can't afford even that.
    Just PM me, post here or IM me.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    look out, Kumba may kill you.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Dude. It's 11 dollars at Newbury Comics.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Yeah, 11 dollars is only 2 tricks. Surely you can get that done at a truck stop or something.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I realize that a CD isn't expensive, but it's more like a "I shouldn't spend money on something I don't really need right now" situation. You all don't have to tell me how cheap it is, I'm well aware. Thing is, I just got a new computer and I'm near broke. Just figured why buy it when I can get it for free from one of you losers here.
  • postit%s's Photo
    I'll be happy to upload it for you when I get back to San Diego on July 3rd; I'm in Boston right now. Since it may be awhile, let me know if you still need it then, and I'll up it.

I must say, though, that I am a bit dissapointed by the album, though I have never particularly liked the White Stripes much.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Thank you Postit.
    You're in Boston? Where about?
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

www.albumbase.com
  • postit%s's Photo
    I stayed in the Onyx hotel downtown for a couple of days, then I went up to New Hampshire for a day, and now I'm in Rhode Island. I really am enjoying New England; it is so pretty here in the summer. I've been looking at some schools and historical sites-you know, touristy stuff.

Sorry for getting off topic. Yeah, since there are other means of obtaining this, let me know if you do get your hands on it.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    My friend is going to let me borrow it, actually. I didn't know he bought it, haha. Thanks though, postit.

Good to see you're enjoying the New England area! It is pretty nice here at the moment.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I stayed in the Onyx hotel downtown for a couple of days, then I went up to New Hampshire for a day, and now I'm in Rhode Island. I really am enjoying New England; it is so pretty here in the summer. I've been looking at some schools and historical sites-you know, touristy stuff.

Sorry for getting off topic. Yeah, since there are other means of obtaining this, let me know if you do get your hands on it.

Yeah, it's a good place to be in the summer. Or any time really. Best part of the country, this. Aside from anywhere inside the 495 belt that isn't Boston (no offense Steve) and all of Connecticut and most of Rhode Island and parts of southern New Hampshire and Portland, Maine suburbs and Williston, Vermont.

Might I suggest hiking in the White Mountains if you get the chance. Or ideally the Greens but those might be out of the way. Also the Berkshires are fucking awesome, go to Northampton. Noho's a hell of a cool town.
  • dina%s's Photo
    Oh, I just bought it. very good.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading