Fiesta! / LOR: Fiesta

• Jazz%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Fucking awesome, but I think the rock patches could be less amoebalike and more fractured in terms of rock height variation.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    no 2x2 ....

you're getting good jazz :) .

I'm starting to like it... but those colors kill it for me
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Other than the rather obvious 2X2 architecture it's a refreshing and well-crafted screen. The colors all mix quite well, and that green is a brilliant move away from the standard greys, whites, tans and browns that have become the standard.

Those corkscrews are a fuzz under-supported though. With the positive Gs experienced by the train at the entrance and exit would put a crippling amount of stress on the track without supports there. Otherwise I can only recommend banking the top of the hill (right after the 2nd cork) 1 spot sooner to give it more proper "B&M flow".

Otherwise that layout looks excellent, and I'm curious: what type of Bimmer is it? My gut wants it to be a stand-up, but that's just me. Anyway I dig the flowers and red fences.

8)

Ride6
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I think if you change the brown on the spanish roofs you could make it work, to the lighter one perhaps. Try it and see if you prefer it ;-)

Otherwise pretty sweet, I do like the red fence.

Levis... there is a 2x2!
  • Loopy%s's Photo

Otherwise that layout looks excellent, and I'm curious: what type of Bimmer is it? My gut wants it to be a stand-up, but that's just me. Anyway I dig the flowers and red fences.

8)

Ride6

Looks like a floorless judging by what I can see of the trains in the station.

I really like that screen and this park is shaping up to look pretty darn good. The coaster looks fun, the colours all blend well and most of all it has a heck of a lot of atmosphere.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    I still dont know about that red fence/red flower combo. Its not that I dislike either one individually, its just that one on top of the other hides/blends too much for my taste. Overall a great screen though, Jazz, and Im really looking forward to this park :D
  • Brent%s's Photo
    It's nice, but my only gripe is the water, how you have it at 90 degree angles with the land. Always find that annoying in parks. Other than that, pretty neat layout. Maybe change the color of the footers differently?
  • eman%s's Photo
    Great post mcbr layout. I still dont like the red fences and overdone red flowers, but honestly the rest of that screen is looking good...the layout is excellent, and the station looks pretty good as well. Im not a fan of the supports on the corkscrews though.
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Thanks for the feedback!

Regarding the coaster itself, it is indeed a floorless (as Loopy mentioned), and is around 120 feet tall with 8 inversions.
    Also, that's the first and only 2x2 building I've built in this area. :p
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    the coaster looks rad.
    only thing i suggest is stray from the "basic building look."
    like...uhhh, fit the buildings to the theme structurely; not just color/texture.

other than that, right on.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Well, I can always keep on nitpicking and focus on the negatives of some RCT work, but I just want to say I finally see some variation (color schemes, textures, architecture forms) in your style, Jazz, and I applaud you for that.. Keep on experimenting like this,

SF
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Yeah... probably one of my favorite screens from you... although that MCBR ladder seems kinda funky... could almost just be a straight shot to the ground without the middle bit... or maybe the middle bit could be a catwalk that turns 90 degrees so it goes along the MCBR

and some short railings along the MCBR sides wouldn't hurt either (don't need staff killing themselves lol)

^^MightyMouse? :OMG:
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Perhaps one of my favorite pieces of work from you. Keep it going

James- rctnw
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Whoa, chartreuse buildings look cool.
  • postit%s's Photo
    Whoa. Nice. That is pretty awesome with those corkscrews.

I'm impressed, Jazz. Keep up the good work.
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Thanks again for the praise guys, I appreciate it.
    OLE, you made some good points there about the MCBR, I'll add some railings and experiment a bit more with it.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    probably my favorite screen in this fiesta.
    one of them.
  • celticsman93%s's Photo
    great screen

/Billy

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading