Fiesta! / Old Design

• Loopy%s's Photo
    Well I started this a good while ago now and its just been sitting on my hard drive for too long so I thought i'd try and finish it off.
    Posted Image

The coasters called "Bodhisattva" and is basically just me dabbling with custom supports etc. Theres still quite a lot of work to do with it at the minute but this was the only thing I really had to show for the fiesta.

Hoping to get this done sometime soon.

Edited by Loopy, 11 July 2007 - 03:00 PM.

• JJ%s's Photo
    Nice
  • Milo%s's Photo
    yea i remember this

rctr right?

finish it... always looked nice
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Thats the one. Havnt heard anything about the club since so I just thought id try and get it finished and sent in as a design. Seems like all I ever build is inverts.

I do have something else in the works but thats still waaaaay off being anywhere near finished. Ive worked out how I can make it work now just some major codex work and it'l be rolling.

Also, Nemesis is not far off being finished, although im not overly happy with it and may give it another go.

Edited by Loopy, 11 July 2007 - 03:16 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    hahaha, i like how that park never ever turned into a collab. it's great shit, though, loopy. you should finish it up.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    definately great shit.
    colors are nice too.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Amazing what this guy can do with LL!! Really love the whole atmosphere in there, and it's far better than some of the RCT2 work I've seen recently..
    Give him a PT3 spot instead already!!11!!

SF ;)
  • hpg%s's Photo
    I love it. Foliage is great even though sparse, great supports, nice subtle hacks.

Keep it up. :)
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Reminds me... you worked yourself out of that LL slump yet? IoA anyone? ;)
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Yeah I was gonna say, this was from RCTR. This is one of the screens that inspired me to start LL. Please finish it.
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    send me dis shit if you aint gonna finish it
  • Loopy%s's Photo

Reminds me... you worked yourself out of that LL slump yet? IoA anyone? ;)

Slowly but surely its getting there ;)

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone.

Edited by Loopy, 12 July 2007 - 01:00 AM.

• LilFriscoPinoy%s's Photo
    Looks good Loopy. I dont know if you know or remember me. ( LilChrisGer ) from RCT Renaissance. Ive always been a fan and enjoyed looking at your projects and works. From what I can remember. It looks really good. Im enjoying the custom supports. Definetly finish it. I haven't heard from to many people from the club either. I just kinda disappeared off the map when I was in the club.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Well its nearly done so heres a last screen before its released sometime soon. Only things really left now is a small amount of theming and sorting out the rest of the supports.

Posted Image

Enjoy.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    this is actually pretty rad.

i like the color scheme

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading