Fiesta! / well, i wasn't going to

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    here.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^screens for us with no ll?
    -JDP
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I'll get a few screens of whatever it is...
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    search the ad district when it's back.

ps if you know me you'll know what it is. or should.

Edited by tracidEdge, 11 July 2007 - 07:58 PM.

• Gwazi%s's Photo
    :X
  • Ling%s's Photo
    This is some really nice stuff, tracidEdge... This is recent? If so, you ARE one amazing parkmaker (if not, then you were :p )
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    thanks so much tracid. but i hate you for not finishing it.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    tE, you piss me off.

you know why.
    -JDP
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    @Ling - This is the solo tE had going on about a year ago (?). It was the single most contributing factor to me starting LL.

@Regulatin - Agreed.

@tE - You are prolly my single most favorite LL parkmaker. Ever. I spent more time looking at this unfinished park then I do in many other finished ones.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    fuck you for not finishing this shit tE.
    we should make a park, this time we arent on a clock.

but yea. great park it couldve, wouldve been.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Damn... such good work here. Shame it will never be completed. Still great job.

Finish Annapurna dammit!
  • Carl%s's Photo
    wow, there is so much great work done in this park. How come it will never be finished, hacking error or something like that?
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    tE, this park was stunning its a real shame you couldnt finish it. The Japenese and Atlantis areas were my favourite and all the coaster layouts were superb.

I was thinking since the majority of us LL players cant seem to get anything finished, if any of you fancied a collab? Atleast then we might be able to get out one amazing LL park.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    That Spin Out looking custom flat ride is still godly.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    to be honest, i haven't played this game in probably almost a year. or at least, that's how long it's been since i worked on this park. the only parts i like any way are the entrance and parts of the japanese area.

loopy, if you think a collab would work, i'll see if i can't whip up an area for it.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Be my guest tracid. OLE's just PM'd me saying he's down with it too so we can get this rolling if you like.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    sure. i'm down.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    im down too.
    since i never finish anything either.
  • yyo%s's Photo
    HEY ME 2 GUYS!!
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    This is getting pretty big. Weve had confirmations from:
    Tracid
    OLE
    Panic
    RMM
    gir
    yyo
    and myself.

Its looking like one hell of a park. Anybody else interested?

P.S sorry about highjacking your topic tracid. Ive looked at it over and over now and the atmopshere is unbelieveable. I really wish you did get this finished now it was shaping up to be one hell of a park.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading