Pro Tour 3 / PT3 entries

• Emergo%s's Photo
    Now from various topics I can make out who all are entitled to enter.

From other topics I can make out ( a bit) who is intending to indeed enter PT3, or who is not (also just a bit)

FYI: I will not make a park for PT3.

The simple and main reason is that by now the prospect is that surgery on my right hand (and so the beginning of learning to using it again) will -at the earliest, but probably later- be finished by the midst of September, which does not leave me enough time/speed to build a decent and competing park.

But nevertheless I am very interested about how this PT will develop, so would love it if in here everyone who is entitled to join tells if you are intending to make an entry, or if you are sure you won't.

July 16th, 2007: redid the layout of the entrants a bit, so hopefully it is better to glance at now :biggrin: Please tell me if I missed something (like LL entries) or got anything wrong.

( if someone will be entering in LL, it is mentioned after the name, otherwise it is RCT2)

People that will enter (apart from any catastrophes of course):

- Dellagos
    - Egg_head
    - Evil WME
    - FK+Coastermind
    - Gwazi
    - Kumba
    - JDP
    - John
    - Lucas92
    - MiFuNe
    - Peeee
    - PyroPenguin
    - Ride6
    - Xin
    - Zodiac
    - Xcoaster

People that are not sure yet (can be yes, can be no):
    - 5Dave
    - Deanosrs
    - Geoff
    - Jazz
    - Jkay
    - Levis
    - Ling
    - Metropole
    - Ole
    - RCTFAN (???, but Kumba in another topic said he could enter if he wants...and yep, he was offered an NE- Parkmaker spot already but declined.....)
    - RCTNW
    - SixFrags
    - Splash-O
    - Steve

People that will not enter:

- CedarPoint6
    - Corkscrewed
    - Emergo: (see above) :'(
    - Fatha
    - Fisch
    - Ge-ride
    - JK
    - Magnus
    - RCFanB&M
    - Vekoma9

[u]People that are entitled to enter, but of whom we have not heard yet:

- Beejer
    - Blitz
    - Cbass
    - Coaster Ed
    - Disneylhand
    - geewhizz
    - Geoff
    - Phatage
    - Roomie
    - Turtle
    - Twisted
    - X250
    - Xenon
    - X-sector
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    I will definately make an RCT2 Park for the Finals.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Unlikely i will... would rather finish my solo. i won't do that before the end of september at the earliest, then uni starts again and i won't have time.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    At the moment, I am not building a finals park.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    well have a shadow of an idea atm... if I can get on a roll with it I'll get an entry in...

LL of course
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    I'm going to make a finals park.
    The mainstreet is at 50% now.
    It's really hard to build because each of the buildings took a bit more than half an hour!
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Thanks already for replies:

Will update the list whenever I can.

And of course to anyone entering: wishing you lots of fun and succes in building a park, and to the ones that won't enter: equally lots of fun with whatever else you are loving to do :D
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    A month ago I was pumped and ready to make my finals park. Now, I just have way too much on my plate. Hopefully I can pull something together, though.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    I will enter.

Right now, I'm switching objects between the two benches and sorting my ideas ;)

"MFG"
  • Kumba%s's Photo

A month ago I was pumped and ready to make my finals park. Now, I just have way too much on my plate. Hopefully I can pull something together, though.

I told you :p

I will be in it and added my name to yor list Susanne ;)
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    I'm planning to enter. My object data is so full that there's no way for me to sort benches and I'd rather get creative with the objects I have. To be quite honest, I'm not good at sorting through objects anyways. I'd say that I will very likely enter but it is by no means a certainty.
  • Emergo%s's Photo

I will be in it and added my name to yor list Susanne

^ great :kumbasgreen: as well that you will enter as well as that you already added it (thanks Darren!)

Emergo :biggrin:

@Ge-Ride: I know some good tips about how you can handle your Objdata-folder, so if you need them, pm me about it...
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Already started working on my park ;P

Just hope to finish it heh...

Edited by RCFanB&M, 15 July 2007 - 05:27 PM.

• lucas92%s's Photo
    I started too my park. And it is pretty. ;)
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I'm in the same spot as 5Dave right now. Trying to get my bench together and figure out my park layout. I'm also trying to gather some inspiration since I haven't thought about this park for a while.

So yeah, I'm in. I don't expect to win, but I hope to at least make a nice showing.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    I've started on my entry already. So, yes, I'm entering.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Slap My name up there!! ive already started, then switched benches, then started again, then the game crashed, and now im going to go in and start my ticket booths for the third time!! lol

FK
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Um. I'm really lazy. Can someone point me to the download for Dimport, and tell me how to use it?
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Um. I'm really lazy. Can someone point me to the download for Dimport, and tell me how to use it?

Here is a link for Dimport

Can also explain you how to use it, but the new utility "parkdat' by Parkitect works much more easy and conveniently... you can download that last one from RCTRevalutions, but you have to be a member there.

Emergo
  • vekoma9%s's Photo
    I'm in it. I will send it in no matter what. I am currently at 2.126985% for the momento.

Edited by vekoma9, 15 July 2007 - 07:21 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading