Pro Tour 3 / PT3 entries

• Ride6%s's Photo

A month ago I was pumped and ready to make my finals park. Now, I just have way too much on my plate. Hopefully I can pull something together, though.

What the hell? You're going to UofM too!? We'll have to meet up at some point...

Barring any major cataclysmic events or major personal catastrophes I'll be entering.

Ride6
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Yeahhhhhh I guesssssss..... why the hell not?
    -JDP
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    I am entering the Pro Tour 3, and my entry is already about 7% complete.

Oh, and it will be RCT2.
  • Geoff%s's Photo

What the hell? You're going to UofM too!? We'll have to meet up at some point...

Barring any major cataclysmic events or major personal catastrophes I'll be entering.

Ride6

SWEET! We definitely need to meet up! I just went for orientation on the 9th.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Wow... I new people were pissed at me winning a prelim, but wow.

I will be entering the finals.
  • Peeee%s's Photo
    I'm gonna enter.

I already played 20 years...dammit
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Momento is a very good movie.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Due to my solo and vacation plans along with a few other reasons, I will need to pass on this years event.

Good luck everyone!

James - rctnw
  • John%s's Photo
    I am going to try and throw a little something together, if us old fart retired parkmakers are allowed to do so. ;)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ awesome, someone get slob involved as well!

i really, really hope i can enter. but i have to finish brookfield lake first...
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Thanks all for replying.

I redid the layout - in the first post - of the list of entries/non-entries and in-betweens a bit, so I hope it is more easy to glance at.

Please let me know if I missed or misinterpreted anything (like LL-players, doubting ones, etc.)

Good to see such a lot of enthousiasm, and (building-) fun to everyone, entering as well as well as non-entering, and sign up.....

Emergo :biggrin:
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I'm defently going to enter ... still in planning stage now tough ....
    and I need to test some things before I can enter (if someone has a non-no-cd-cracked-rct2 could he please contact me on rct2 ... I need your help with testing something).
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    ^ yes I do have a "non-no-cd-cracked version" of RCT2, only what is "RCT2....".to contact you...???
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I am in. Have the whole master concept pretty well fleshed out and have started to really develop all the little pieces. I'm going for something really thoroughly thought through. I am really happy with the theme I ended up picking because I think it is something really unique and more fun for me. Hopefully it comes out as well as I can see it in my head.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I mean AIM or MSN :p .
    sorry :p .
  • Loopy%s's Photo

I am in. Have the whole master concept pretty well fleshed out and have started to really develop all the little pieces. I'm going for something really thoroughly thought through. I am really happy with the theme I ended up picking because I think it is something really unique and more fun for me. Hopefully it comes out as well as I can see it in my head.

:eek: A brand new Pyro park
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Hope you can finish this time Pyro.
    Looking forward to see your entry.

I am going to enter, but I am not sure if I can finish in time. If not I won't submit an unfinished park.
    General concept is done and will be very time consuming. Need to work out the details now.
  • vekoma9%s's Photo
    I'm finally deciding in backing down. Not in this. sorry.
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Updated the list as well as I could,

but

I'm finally deciding in backing down. Not in this. sorry.

^ @Vekoma9, from this I got that you are definitely not going to enter :'( , so I added you to that section....but as I am not completely sure of my English here, please let me know when I interpreted that wrongly....

In the meantime, the field of entrants seems to be getting really good and promising :biggrin:
    and I am so much looking forward to it in pleasant anticipation (and yes, yes, of course we all now that things can happen before the finish/deadline, etc. etc.......)

Great fun and lots of succes to all who enters,

Emergo
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Yes, that means he's not entering. Mostly noted by "backing down".

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading