Theme Park Discussion / Cedar Point Meet

• Brent%s's Photo
    Hey guys, so Panic, Gee and myself are planning a trip up to Cedar Point for Halloweekends in a couple months (Obviously in October) and thought it'd be worth a shot to see if anyone else in the area would be up to hit up the park. I think SFGAM is also being mentioned, so yeah...
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    I'll be there, most likely.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Gonna be awesome.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    hmmm... Since it'll be on a weekend and I'll be in Ann Arbor (Go Blue!) I'll try to hook up with Geoff on this one.

I'll be there if at all possible.

Ride6
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    ^I mapquested it. It's like 2 hours from my dorm (Fletcher Hall--trying to switch, mind you).
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'll be up on North Campus, in Bursley Hall. Which as I've found out will suck a little bit because most (if not all) of my classes this year are on central campus. On the other hand I'm near the donut and bagel stand run by a couple of the engineering societies. Which will serve me well for breakfast, and I can just take the buses down to central campus anyway.

I'm guessing that neither of us will have a car though. So I might have to talk my parents into driving "mine" over (I live about 1 & 1/2 hours from Ann Arbor, which is much closer than San Diego ;)) and dropping it off for the weekend. Or maybe we'll just rent a car locally.

I'm sure we'll figure something out though.

Ride6
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure you need to be at least 21 to rent a car? I wish I could go. Sounds like you guys will have fun. I expect pictures.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Update:

We're going October 13th and 14th;

geewhzz, Panic, and Myself (I believe). If anyone else thinks/knows they can make it please let us know.

Ride6
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Well things have changed again... story of my life. I may.... depends on if I can get money at the right time and what not.
  • Carl%s's Photo

I'm pretty sure you need to be at least 21 to rent a car?

Actually you need to be 25.

Edited by ride_exchanger, 25 September 2007 - 11:51 AM.

• Ride6%s's Photo
    U of M has "zipcars" available to all students, you just have to reserve ahead of time. They're a rather good deal actually.

Ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading