• Gwazi%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Download

Edited by Gwazi, 28 July 2007 - 07:59 AM.

• Ling%s's Photo
    I downloaded it and looked through it, but it definitely wasn't design-worthy IMO. The architecture quality was definitely there, and some of the trackitechture and landscaping was really good. But the coaster itself was constricted, not thoroughly original, and took most every inversion way too slowly. So you have the skill in the archy department, but your coaster skills need improvement.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    it looks great. cant lie about that.
    good landscaping, layout of the park.
    but the coaster was way too slow.
    way too slow. would've been a design if it had better pacing.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Was this that design you were talking about on AIM Gwazi?

I was actually really impressed. Everything was perfect apart from the pacing, if only it was just a little bit faster through the inversions it would have been an amazing coaster. Layout wise it was really impressive and I love that you managed to pack 9 inversions to it.

The theme was convincing aswell it was just the speed being the only thing holding it back from design in my opinion.

This was lovely to look at well done Gwazi. Looking forward to your next release.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Pacing was disgusting.... and I told you that 500 times before you released it... If only you had made it a little taller. 8@

Everything else was pretty nice actually... all the buildings were well done and it had some nice landscaping to go along with it. You're starting to really develop your style I think.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Meh. Just ask me from now on man, I'm tired of this rapidshare crap...

wow that was a weird design. It just seemed very misfit. In a way of you. But good effort :)

(well the made no sense but what the hec)

and

Anyways you could do that yourself since it is under 2mb... just go to that url minus your park name, quit forgetting

Edited by JJ, 27 July 2007 - 09:13 PM.

• Gwazi%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

Yes I know the pacing was bad, but there was no way for me to make the lift hill a bit longer to fix the pacing.

@OLE - More like 10 times. :p

@JJ - I was going to ask you to host it, but you weren't on AIM and I couldn't remember the URL...

Edited by Gwazi, 28 July 2007 - 07:56 AM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    This + Pharaoh + your major computer problems during the prelims = A PT3 Bonus Spot :)

Now you better make me look smart and enter *Shakes fist!* :p
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    :D
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Well, I can't see it in-game because I don't have LL installed...well, I don't even own LL, but CF.

Anyway, congrats for completing another park (doesn't matter it's not big) and for the PT spot! Hope to see something from you in the finals :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading